Ashley Inn and Suites
Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$97
US$245
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$153
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$138
Sandcastle Beachfront Motel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$116
The Coho Oceanfront Lodge(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$201
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$110
US$119
  • Beachfront
US$160
US$155
All reviewsfront deskmade to order breakfastbuffet stylethe salt water poolcookieshot breakfastfree breakfastroom was largestay there againnice poolnext morningpet areaone night staytwo queen bedsfamily suiteoregon coasta great place to stay
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here four times now and obviously, there is a reason we go back. The rooms are large, the beds and bed linens are nice and comfortable. However, this last stay was less than desirable. First off I'd booked the room over the computer and when we walked into the lobby there was large sign with room specials for the night. I didn't get the room special though...And maybe I should have said something or asked but I didn't. And the reason I didn't was the lady at the desk was less than friendly. After we got our room key we realized our room was litteraly right off the loby. As in our room door faced the lobby. I had my husband ask if we could be moved and when he asked the lady told us, "I have no rooms left but I promise you it's going to be a quiet night" ... So I stepped in and said, "The reason we came here is we've been staying with family and NEED some peace and quiet." She then said nothing and started pulling up additional rooms on the computer. And offered us a choice of three other rooms. We chose the furthest from the lobby and went to our room. I understand a busy weekend and if the place was completely packed just tell and be honest, then we could be on our way but to say that and then pull up a list of other rooms gave me the impression that she just didn't really want to be bothered by us. Other than this incident our room was ok. As I said the bed is comfy and even the extra sofa was very plush. My husband and I did note however that the tv was about 10 years old and didn't have a very nice picture and if you want any shampoo or conditioner you need to ask for it at the lobby. However after our experience in the lobby we didn't want to ask for anything else. I will say the lady who checked us out was very friendly. So maybe the other was just having a bad night. Anyhow....we just felt let down as far as customer service went.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sara I
Reviewed January 6, 2012

You don't get to see the ocean but it is only a few blocks. the rooms have always been clean!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2014

Dear Stephanie-

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you had a good stay with us. Unfortunately we are not an ocean view hotel, but its only a few blocks away. We hope you come and see us again.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Terrible! Room cost more than quoted. Had our pet along, room smelled (cat urine) - carpet was crunchy - even dog didn't want to lay down. Humane society smells better. Husband started sneezing. Couldn't take it after two hours (waited for other family members to arrive in town). Talked to front desk about refund/partial refund and was told not possible since there was no housekeeping. Never, ever would recommend this place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank just4fun1972
Reviewed December 25, 2011

Got a great deal through Hotwire.com and found out Iwould have done better to call the hotel directly. What a great bunch of folks! Helpful - Yes!, Friendly - I felt like family! Loved the salt-water pool and hot tub, But, my absolute favorite was the all-you-can-eat breakfast. Worth getting up a little early to enjoy. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Oregon Coast. But, plan to stay more than a day. There are lots to do and see!

Room Tip: Ask for the manager's special....there is one for every room. And, call ahead for the best choice or a pet room (they only have a few).
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo

Dear Lee-
Thank you for taking time to write us a great review. We are always happy to hear that our guests enjoyed staying with us. I'm glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our amenities we offer here. We have changed the full hot breakfast around since the last time you have stayed with us. We hope you come and stay with us the next time you visit the Oregon Coast!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

very dog friendly
clean and comfortable
informative staff
VERY PLEASED

(individual mentioned in earlier reviews no longer employed here!!!)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. I am glad that you brought your pets to stay with you. We always love seeing our guests furry family members. We hope you come and see us again.