New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ashley Inn and Suites
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
GreenLeadersSilver level
Newberg, Oregon
“Great little place to stary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

It was a great place to relax, nice pool, great food for breakfast. Very pleasant. Room very clean and fresh smelling. Bed a little too hard but much better than too soft!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Rapiros-
Thank you for taking time out to write us a review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our housekeepers work hard to keep our rooms nice and clean for our guests. I will let them know that they are doing a great job. We look forward to your next visit.

Front Desk Supervisor

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Eugene, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We used to stay at the Ashley Inn all the time in the past but after our weekend stay this month we will more than likely be choosing a different hotel for our next beach trip. The hotel is clean and the rooms accommodating, the location is perfect, but we ran into a few issues compared to our past few stays and it was definitely not worth the $100 per night rate we were given. You could tell the staff was irritated that a group was in-house. We asked the Night Audit girl for a late check-out as we have always received in the past and she was very rude with us stating they were full the following day and would not even though they had availability the following day... The hotel ran out of extra blankets and we were forced to use our thin comforter ( I highly recommend bringing extra blankets) and upon using the spa and pool, both of us came out with rashes on our skin from the mineral water in the pool and spa. Ashley Inn & Suites is charging way more than the quality of services they are willing to offer.

4 Thank Beezz23
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

This property could be great if the people working here got some customer service traing! The manager and front desk staff were horrible. Jennifer was friendly when we arrived Sunday, February 19. The next morning was when the problems began with poor staffing. Unfortunately, poor customer service makes even the best hotel a place you do not want to return to or recommend.

• Stayed February 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank hamajen5
Rexburg, ID
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

We hadn't intended to stay in Lincoln City on our way to Newport Aquarium, but weather and our tiredness made us look for a place. The property advertized a special we saw as we drove into town. The room more than met expectations. The bed was comfortable and we slept well. Our accommodation was new and roomy. There was no noise; we only heard people next door enter when their door slammed once.

We were pleased with the hot breakfast. No waffles, but two kinds of eggs. Employees were pleasant--same happy person checked us in and out. The only downsides might be the TV being older and small screen and the location not being on or near the beach. Neither was concerning to us. The TV does have a DVD attached and they have a lot of DVDs in the lobby to rent out. We were looking for a quiet and comfortable room and were very satisfied.
The motel requires quiet hours and it is ideal for comfort.

I should add that there is a pool and exercise room but we did not use these. If we are in Lincoln City again, we would stay here again, as we don't really need a room that overlooks the beach. We can drive the half mile to the beach.

Dear Jones46-
Thank you for your review! I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting the Coast. Our full hot breakfast has lots to choose from and I am glad you were able to try it. I hope the next time you come and stay with us, you get a chance to try our indoor heated salt water pool and spa. We look forward to your next visit!

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

A flat studded tire and a slow leaking other stud and no tire service or sales open my daughters and I recently stayed at the Ashley more night than originally planned.
We enjoyed our forced stay over as it was made extremely pleasant by a couple of wonderful people who happen to be employed there..Jennifer and Christina your guys are awesome. Thanks so much very adding to our extended stay.
Mom and daughters (the flats with style)

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank debbutch
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Deb-
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us! I am pleased to hear that the front desk staff went out of their way to help you have a great stay. We hope you come back and see us again.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

My husband and I have stayed here four times now and obviously, there is a reason we go back. The rooms are large, the beds and bed linens are nice and comfortable. However, this last stay was less than desirable. First off I'd booked the room over the computer and when we walked into the lobby there was large sign with room specials for the night. I didn't get the room special though...And maybe I should have said something or asked but I didn't. And the reason I didn't was the lady at the desk was less than friendly. After we got our room key we realized our room was litteraly right off the loby. As in our room door faced the lobby. I had my husband ask if we could be moved and when he asked the lady told us, "I have no rooms left but I promise you it's going to be a quiet night" ... So I stepped in and said, "The reason we came here is we've been staying with family and NEED some peace and quiet." She then said nothing and started pulling up additional rooms on the computer. And offered us a choice of three other rooms. We chose the furthest from the lobby and went to our room. I understand a busy weekend and if the place was completely packed just tell and be honest, then we could be on our way but to say that and then pull up a list of other rooms gave me the impression that she just didn't really want to be bothered by us. Other than this incident our room was ok. As I said the bed is comfy and even the extra sofa was very plush. My husband and I did note however that the tv was about 10 years old and didn't have a very nice picture and if you want any shampoo or conditioner you need to ask for it at the lobby. However after our experience in the lobby we didn't want to ask for anything else. I will say the lady who checked us out was very friendly. So maybe the other was just having a bad night. Anyhow....we just felt let down as far as customer service went.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sara I
Dallas, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

You don't get to see the ocean but it is only a few blocks. the rooms have always been clean!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Supervisor A, Front Desk Supervisor at Ashley Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
Dear Stephanie-

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you had a good stay with us. Unfortunately we are not an ocean view hotel, but its only a few blocks away. We hope you come and see us again.