“Best place in Lincoln City”

Inn at Lincoln City
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Lincoln City
Coos Bay, Oregon, United States
“Best place in Lincoln City”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

These people were the best! They were remodeling when we were there, We got a great room for little money. So all the rooms are brand new! HUGE hot tub! But most of all the owners were the best.

Room Tip: There is a brand new romantic room with a Jacuzzi. I’m on that room next! My wife and I had a great...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sammy B

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Service and rooms were horrible made me have a bad vacation and they come in your room when your not there and not for housekeeping,I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy but you can't get your money back or talk to a owner you have to write them a letter??

• Stayed February 2012
LincolnCityInn, General Manager at Inn at Lincoln City, responded to this review, 25 March 2012
It would be really nice if you would have written a review for a hotel you stayed at.

Travellers are raving about these Lincoln City hotels

MILWAUKIE
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Nice place for the price. Right across from the little D river park with either a few of the ocean or the river on the other side. Breakfast could have used some fruit, but maybe it was gone by the time we got there. Nice owners, very quite considering it is right on 101. They have made a few upgrades,painting, etc. Hot tub was very nice, large and warm.
will add this to my places to stay.

1 Thank dfcpsc
Grants Pass, Oregon
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My wife and I have been staying at Lincoln City Inn for years and the management has never been much to speak of. HOWEVER!!! They are under new management now and the improvement on the WHOLE facility is OUTSTANDING!!! Thank you, Steve and Shelly, for making us feel as if we were YOUR guests in your home!
See you soon,
Anthony and Renee

1 Thank anthony p
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 4 October 2011

First, let me say this place is a great value. The room was clean, big and came with a small sofa, fridge, microwave, table with chairs, DVD player and of course, a TV. It was clear there had been some attempts to upgrade the rooms, but there was still chipped paint in several places and the carpet was coming up in the door jam. The hospitality was nice. The gentleman at the desk was very helpful and friendly, even opening the door for me while I was bringing in luggage. The complimentry breakfast is small, but there was one and it was free. They allow pets, which is very nice. The pet rooms are on the second floor and the hallways are all interior, which I was concerned about with having to take the dog out quickly. But, the interior hallway didn't seem to be an issue. The view was nice, although had to look over Hwy 101 to see the ocean. Couldn't really leave the sliding glass door open as the sound of the traffic was too loud, although it was not an issue during the night. Each room has an air conditioner/heater, which was nice because the patio door could not stay open. I did hear my neighbors once, through the wall, but I think they must have been talking in loud voices because I only heard them that one time. Will be coming back here in the future.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank RN2CRZ
Selah, Washington
Reviewed 3 October 2011

You can not beat the hospitality at Lincoln City Inn. They go out of theie way to please customers. The location is great. The rooms top any I have seen. The food was excellent. Don't forget thoes incredible cookies.

Kook: We LOVE YOU! Your smile, your grace, the way you take care of you customers. I will always my birthday: Lary and Larry

Room Tip: All suites are worth the stay rather you have a view or not!
1 Thank Larry R
Gresham, Oregon
Reviewed 4 September 2011

This hotel was amazing for the price as well as their service. The room we stayed in was a single king and had a view of the "D" river. The bed was super comfortable almost more comfortable than home :) We were just looking for a place to crash for the night as we drove through on our way to the southern coast. We weren't looking for anything fancy just a place to sleep. They gave us a great rate and were very nice at the front desk. They have a small continental breakfast as well in the morning. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this for someone who would be spending a lot of time in the room but if your only going to be there to sleep this is the place!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple