Best Western Plus Landmark Inn(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$93
Inn at Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Comfort Inn and Suites Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$108
ComfortInn
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Wecoma Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$79
Ashley Inn and Suites(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$99
Surftides Lincoln City(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$170
Beachfront Manor Hotel(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$109
Seahorse Oceanfront Lodging(Lincoln City)(Great Value!)
US$105
2,033 results
All reviewsfrench pressground coffeesunset suitekids suitefire pitoregon coastbeach accessocean viewbiscuits and gravywafflesgreat viewtide poolsjetted tubcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful roombreakfast roomwatch the sunset
Reviewed August 20, 2017

We love the Coho....it is absoulety the best. Relaxing, Clean, All the Staff is always wonderful and they work so hard. The floor plans and rooms are set up perfectly for our family. Cant say enough about this place.

1  Thank CSTINTZI06
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

Nothing makes us smile more than having guests return to stay with us. We were delighted to have you as our guest, and thank you so much for the kind words you have for our team and our hotel. We joyfully anticipate your next stay with us!

Reviewed August 20, 2017

We stayed only one night but wished we could stay more. Great suite for a family and the pet fee is reasonable. The breakfast is mediocre but that is pretty typical for reasonably priced oceanfront properties. The beach was good for walking as well.

1  Thank emaltz

We are so happy to know that we provided you and your family with a first-class stay. Our seaside location is perfect for taking long walks on the beach. Here at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, we know that many guests like to travel with their furry family members and we are happy you found our pet fee to be reasonable. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

My current status is that I am sitting drinking some coffee listening to the waves and my husband and kids are playing a board game. We are happy to have found a family-friendly place to stay for the night. I stumbled upon this place while looking for last minute lodging due to an unfortunate mishap at another hotel.

I called the hotel ahead of time to make sure that there was a room available. The young lady that helped me over the phone with extremely Pleasant. I drove over an hour and a half to get to the hotel and when I arrived the young ladies at the front desk were extremely friendly and welcoming. Customer service is very important and they definitely assisted me and were very helpful.

The room was spacious and clean. We've been traveling for a few days along the Oregon coast and this has been the nicest place that we stayed at. If I had something negative that I had to say about the place the only thing that I could think of is that there were a few stains on the carpet. Besides that the room was great!:)

I definitely will be leaving a Yelp review and share my positive experience with others. I will also be happy to share with the company the young ladies names that assisted me at check-in( I definitely will get those names tomorrow. It's been a very long day and I can't remember at the moment ). I do know that Destyny was very helpful. I greatly appreciate all the assistance that we received. If you're in the area, this is one of the best places to stay along the coast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

It was our pleasure hosting you at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge! We are glad that we could provide you with the last-minute accommodations you needed here on the Oregon Coast. Thank you for making us a part of your trip! It makes us very happy to read that you wrote this review in your spacious and comfortable room with the waves lapping in the background. Nothing beats our ocean views! Most of all, we are delighted that our friendly and welcoming service could help you feel at home. Destyny and our entire team are passionate about hospitality, and they let it show! Thank you for your recommendation. We hope to host you again when you are back in town!

Reviewed August 16, 2017

I booked a queen suite with a corner fireplace. Upon checking in I was "upgraded"....to a standard king room. No explanation was given and I actually had to go back to the front desk and get credited for my "upgrade"

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Perry,
Thank you for notifying us of your recent experience. Please accept our apologies for the mix up in your room assignment and our team not explaining to you why your room assignment was changed. Additionally, we apologize for not appropriately noting the change in your bill. This is not typical of our level of service hotel. Nonetheless, we hope you enjoyed your room and were able to sleep comfortably.
Given the chance, we would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with the stay you expected.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

The staff was outstanding. Didn't get to the Inn until almost 1 a.m. got checked in. The only thing was the bathroom reaked of urine. The next morning adter I'd woke up started looking around and there was a pad still in the trash which led to the smell. Went to make coffee and there was still water in the coffee maker. So overall I was not impressed with the maid service. The breakfast was great with a good selection.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

We welcome all guest feedback as we consider it an opportunity to continually improve. Please accept our apology that you had an issue with cleanliness in your room. This is not typical of our hotel and will be addressed with our housekeeping team. We are happy that our team provided you with a warm and friendly greeting during your check in and that you enjoyed the tasty complimentary breakfast. We hope you give us another chance so we can deliver you an even better experience.