2,037 results
All reviewsfrench pressground coffeesunset suitekids suitefire pitoregon coastbeach accessocean viewbiscuits and gravywafflesgreat viewtide poolsjetted tubcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful roombreakfast roomwatch the sunset
Reviewed November 17, 2017

My stay was excellent, friendly and the breakfast was great. will stay there again. would recommend the Coho to all my family and friends. The cost is very good and it compares to the rest of the motels in that area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Dear Bruce,
We're honored by your warm recommendation of The Coho Oceanfront Lodge! Our team was proud to provide you with excellent service, great value, and a delicious breakfast. We hope the rest of your travels were enjoyable as well. Your high rating means the world to us, and it would be a privilege to host you again.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

I had a very nice stay. The room was cozy and the fireplace was nice. I wish I would have realized “partial view” meant a view of a parking lot. The pool and hot tub area were really nice and warm, which I appreciated, since it was a rather cold couple of days.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. While we are very happy to hear that you delighted in your cozy room and our warm and refreshing pool and hot tub, we are sorry that your partial view room left something to be desired. We have a number of lovely accommodations here on the coast and we would love to find something that perfectly meets your needs. Please come back and visit us again!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We stayed in room 731 third floor, on the right side of the building which did not have an elevator- getting luggage up was not fun. (Left side does have an elevator and per staff they are working on getting one on the right side.) However once it we got it up there the effort was worth the reward. Amazing views, nice room - the room could be updated on the little things, rust on the table leg (its the coast everything rusts), bathtub had a big chip in it did not effect the nice hot shower but visually was something that could be touched up. A bit dated but bed (King size) was just right both my husband and I enjoyed it. We stayed in early Nov and slept with the door to the patio open every night. Had an amazing full moon to watch the waves from. The staff was great from the checking in to checking out - friendly, professional always with a smile (wish I could remember all their names). Kristin gave great recommendations to local restaurants. The only con we had was the breakfast as we were there for several days ...it never changed.... scrambled eggs (I personally do not like scrambled eggs but maybe if they put out "toppings" (cheese, salsa or ??? it would spice it up for very little cost?) , biscuits and gravy, waffles (maybe different toppings for waffles too?) the normal things.... sigh. The last morning we opted to headed to one of the local places that the staff recommended. This is our second stay and we will be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for paying us a return visit here at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge! We are overjoyed to read that you had such a relaxing and rejuvenating experience. It is truly a blessing to be able to kick back and listen to the sounds of the waves and we are happy that we could compliment that experience with a warm, welcoming atmosphere. We appreciate your constructive feedback as well and will share your notes with our service team. As you said, we are working on getting an elevator for easier access to that side. We can't wait to serve you again in the future and give you an even better stay. Come back soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Over the years we’ve stayed at many places on the coast and destiny has it that the Coho is truly our favorite in more ways than one! While in the midst of life changing decisions, we just HAD to get away to think. I called around thinking I’d get a better deal, but of course, I ended up making my reservation with Destiny who works the front desk at the Coho! Destiny set us up with the perfect room! So great to meet her! All the staff are super friendly. A night watching the waves set our world right. The Coho is the BEST!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at The Coho Oceanfront Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Kelly,
Thank you so much for your fun and positive review. Destiny and our team are thrilled that your experience with us could help you in finding your direction. We believe that every visit to The Coho Oceanfront Lodge can be a beautiful and rejuvenating experience and a much-needed reset. Thank you for your review and we look forward to having the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2017

We stayed in one of the Flora Fireplace Studios. The room was spacious and clean. We loved the fireplace. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only negative was the quality of massage I received. My husband and I scheduled a couples massage. His was good, but mine was sub par. But that is not necessarily a direct reflection on the hotel itself. When checking out I realized we had been charged more for our massage than originally quoted. Even though the original quote was incorrect, the manager, without hesitation, honored it. Wonderful place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your visit to The Coho Oceanfront Lodge. We are honored to earn your five-star rating and we really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We do apologize that your massage was not ideal for you but are happy that our excellent service team and spacious, clean accommodations could help make up for it. Your constructive feedback is crucial for us as we work to improve! We hope to have the chance to host you again here on the coast.