We arrived late but everything was set up as detailed in our email correspondence.
The cabin (#3) was cozy and comfortable with nice attention to detail such as umbrellas, flashlights and a beach/shopping bag. The bed was PERFECT and the bathroom, though small, was clean and well put together (comfortable bed and sexy bathroom are the two measures by which I rate accommodations).
The hot tub and fire pit outside the cabin door had great privacy within a natural setting.
We highly recommend to anyone looking for a romantic weekend getaway or for an extended stay along the coast of Oregon, stay at Cost Cabins… don't ask questions - just go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coast Cabins is a timeless and intimate hotel hideaway in Manzanita Oregon. With amenities galore, we offer the perfect retreat for couples, individuals and groups who seek comfort with style in modern and elegantly casual surroundings. Our Spa cabins feature private outdoor hot-tubs and patio areas. Located 13 miles south of Cannon Beach in beautiful, laid back Manzanita. Our gorgeous accommodations are designed to help you relax, renew and enjoy the beauty of the Northern Oregon Coast without sacrificing your comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Coast Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coast Cabins Hotel Manzanita
- Coast Cabins Manzanita, Oregon