“Smells Italian, Tastes Italian, Must be Italian”
Review of Geraldis

Geraldis
Ranked #43 of 107 Restaurants in McMinnville
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Great sandwiches for lunch. My wife's hot grilled chicken on fresh bread was delightful. But my roast beef dip buried in cheese and spices was the best! Easy parking front and back. Menu is take out or eat in. Next time lasagna or pasta or calzones! Italian!!

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

We are from Salem, first time at Geraldis, smelled wonderful, being an Italian, reminded me of my moms kitchen when she would cook home made gravy, husband had a meatball sandwich and my son and I had a spicy Italian meat sandwich. We will be back

Reviewed September 17, 2017

It is hard to pass by this place without being drawn in my the smell of Italian food cooking. Small outside eating area. Very extensive menu of sandwiches, pastas and a variety of pizzas. You order at the counter and the bring your meal to your table. We ordered the half order of chicken parm., which was more than enough for lunch, and the eggplant sandwich. There was a little wait after ordering, but they tell you to expect a 10 minute wait for the eggplant as they made it fresh. Both meals were very good. Staff was very nice & accommodating when we asked for a to-go box to take half the eggplant home. Very good experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

When I walked past this place, it smelled so good that I canceled the reservation I had at a place nearby so we could try this out instead.

The pizza (the "mama Mia" minus onions, pictured here) was exactly what I was hoping for. The spaghetti & meatballs unfortunately was one-dimensional. The Italian soda is to be avoided. And the service was worse than non-existent. It took 40 minutes to get our food. When we went to the counter to ask about it, the girl was clearly less than thrilled to tolerate the interruption. When the food finally arrived, she curtly placed it on our table and was gone in a flash, not even acknowledging us, and we were never checked on until we were done. And throughout the course of the meal, the staff were chatty and telling stories among each other. Clearly, they have no investment in this place.

I usually agree that quality of food trumps quality of service. And I'd think about ordering here again... but next time for delivery when I had time to wait.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

They have a cheese pizza on the warmer and you choose any toppings to add for your individual slice then reheat. We tried the pizza and was ok. We will have to try other fare next time.