Comfort Inn & Suites McMinnville
Atticus Hotel(McMinnville)
McMinnville Inn(McMinnville)
Motel 6 McMinnville(McMinnville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskwafflesroom was cleanstaying at this hotelwater parknice propertythe evergreen aviation museumair museumhighway sidedecent continental breakfastexercise roomwe've stayedwould stay againbiscuits and gravywingslinfield collegestayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We've stayed here before and enjoyed it, so we booked it again. Jacob at the front desk was very nice and attentive to our requests. They've done some basic maintenance/updates since our last visit with new carpet/wall paper-looks great. It's a very affordable rest location that is close to the Wings and Waves Waterpark, which is about 3 min down the road. Simple and nice free breakfast items. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Quiet, even though close to highway (our room was also on the highway side). Will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting McMinnville for a trip to Wings and Waves. The hotel was very clean and had a nice indoor pool and hot tub. The free breakfast had good options for all in our group. I would definitely recommend this as a good option for lodgings in McMinnville.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I stayed here for two nights while attending a wedding in the area. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The rooms are spacious and adequately equipped. The staff seemed nice enough. Breakfast was average, and about what I expected from a free hotel breakfast. The hotel is very close to the Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, which was great.

I thought the hotel was nice but overpriced. Our rate booking directly through the hotel was almost $190/night, which I felt is expensive for what the type of accommodations.

Based on the experience, I'd consider staying here again if visiting McMinnville.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I was there for 4 nights last week. The rooms are clean, quiet, and the bed is very comfortable. The room has a microwave, coffee pot, and mini-fridge. The wi-fi worked very well. Housekeeping did a great job. The equipment in the exercise room was the same brand as I have in my local fitness center. The complimentary breakfast was very nice, and just what you would expect. I can’t think of even one thing negative to say. It is a great hotel for the business traveler.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The room, the bed, the cleanliness of the hotel was great, but. We don't normally put a whole lot of weight on the TV in the room, but this one deserves a review. We stayed here for 3 nights. The first night, we got in late and didn't pay much attention to the TV. The 2nd night, we were in early and wanted some good TV. The channels on the TV did not match up with the TV guide, though to be honest, we had a hard time FINDING the guide. I called the front desk. The young man said, "turn off your TV and turn it back on - the guide will show up." It didn't - we searched for it a LONG TIME. That evening we spent a good hour matching TV icons to the actual channels to the TV guide....they weren't even close. The young man at the front desk basically said, "he didn't know" and that was the end of it. Night 3: we just wanted to watch HBO. It was not even an option. Called the front desk again. Another (?) young man, said that he would call Comcast and have them reset the TV. If that happened, it did nothing. We did get some TV but nothing like the hotel portrayed. Not complaining about the hotel per se, but they should be aware if/when TV's in individual rooms don't work and the evening shift has NO IDEA about TV channels. Should be part of their "knowledge of the hotel I work in". Pretty disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple