“It's a Panda Express!”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 17 August 2015

This place is always quick, fresh and you can pick healthy or not so healthy options. We usually get the 2 entree option and share this for lunch. The pepper chicken and the orange chicken are very good with the noodles.

There are newer reviews for Panda Express

Reviewed 9 August 2015

When I'm craving Asian for a lunch or takeout I head to Panda. Last visit I ordered the noodles with the grilled teriyaki chicken. It was still on the grill when I got there and it only took a minute to get served. The chicken was sliced in front of me. I don't get the sauce since it's high sodium. The grilled chicken is good without the sauce.

Reviewed 3 August 2015

Walnut Shrimp is my favorite. Very friendly staff. Good food at a fair price. Very clean restaurant. Right next to game stop across from Starbucks.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

It's fast food. Expectations low so no disappointment. It's panda express, nothing more nothing less.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

This was what I was looking for, quick and close to the hotel. The spicy dish I had was not hot spicy I would have liked a little spicier but then I may not have been able to sleep.