“As far as Black Bear’s go....a little above average.”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #12 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The goal of every Black Bear Diner is to create an environment that reflects a small-town feel. We start by designing an interior that is as comfy as it is roomy. Next, we employ an incredible staff that understands how customers should be treated. Then, we add in a bunch of awesome dishes to satisfy all types of tastes. This is what we call the perfect trifecta of excellence. Come on in to the Black Bear Diner Medford and see for yourself!
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on our way out of town for a quick meal before a long drive. Not too bad. I had the corned hash and eggs, not too bad at all. The massive biscuit was also delicious. My wife had the breakfast croissant sandwich. Overall I’d say its a slightly above average Black Bear, and I’ve been to quite a few.

It’s worth a stop if you’re in the area and need a quick meal, but I wouldn’t drive out of my way to come back.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

The food was great. The restaurant offers breakfast all day. There is a large variety of food. The desserts looked great but we were stuffed. There is a lot of seating. Highly recommend for families.

1  Thank spudsmom
Reviewed July 13, 2018

NO! There are other restaurants in town! Our table was a sticky mess (probably from maple flavored corn syrup) and when I asked the waiter to wipe it down he did such an unenthusiastic job that I had to ask for the dishrag and do it myself. All the waitstaff seemed unmotivated and depressed. I wonder what the management is like, because no one seemed to enjoy working there. Make sure you order a glass of water because the food is incredibly dry, and although it tastes OK, it is over priced.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Food and service was great! Portions were beyond huge! Price was great! Definitely should stop here too eat.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Our server ignored us. The salmon fillet was microwaved and quickly grilled. "Signature green beans" are canned green beans.
Fried chicken was Swanson Frozen Chicken. Worst Black Bear Diner we've ever ate at.

Been to Black Bear Diner? Share your experiences!