All reviewsdairy queenwould recommend this hotel to anyonequiet locationroom was cleanwould stay here againroad tripwafflesfree breakfastpool and hot tubclose to the airportcrater lakevery nice hotelgreat place to stayhot breakfasteasy accessthe breakfast areainns
Reviewed June 21, 2017

Clean room, nice pool/spa, friendly staff as long you don't want a slice of toast when they are closing for breakfast, but otherwise a quality stay right off the highway. Easy access to restaurants and stores. Recommend.

Room Tip: All are good.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Hampton1_Medford, Front Office at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2017

I am happy to hear that you found your room nice and clean and that the staff was mostly friendly. Please come and visit us again soon. -Lynne

Reviewed June 20, 2017

This was the midpoint as we headed from Califonia to the Northwest. It is very close to I5 which was one of the reasons that we chose this hotel.
First of all it was very quiet despite the proximity to the freeway. That is always one of our concerns due to being a light sleeper. The AC was also great and provides a fair amount of white noise without being irritating. Medford was quite hot but the AC had no problem keeping up.
The room was fairly typical in size and we did not feel cramped at all. TV was quite small compared to any hotel we had stayed at but really was not that big of a deal. Internet was free and reliable. You can attach 3 devices at a time. The only strange issue was the bathroom. Nice size with a good layout. The toilet was very low to the ground. I have never seen one so low. I would guess maybe a 1 1/2 feet. Made for a good quad workout but I can imagine if one has arthritis that it would be difficult to get up. On the contrary the shower head was maybe 8 feet up. Interesting.
Breakfast was pretty simple with an abundant of choices. Scrambled eggs were better than most places that we have eaten at in the past.
Lastly the best part of the hotel was the staff. The greeted us everytime when came and went from the hotel. The staff in the breakfast room were very friendly. Very polite and helpful. I was impressed.
Overall a nice stay and I look forward to our next visit. Enjoy.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

So glad you enjoyed your stay with us I know the staff will be happy to hear that you were impressed with their helpful, friendly presence. See you the next time you pass through our area. -Lynne

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Went here with fifteen family members after my granddaughters graduation. We had a huge table and went with the family style dinner. It is,a standard rate per person. But oh my , it is so worth every dime. Each course was superb. There was so much food that we left with many many boxes.
Please take your family here, I promise you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Our stay was okay. For the price that we paid it was not that great. Breakfast was average. We were supposed to have King size bed but we got Queen instead. Got charged same price. I will not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry that your stay was less than perfect, we do have both single king and double queen standard rooms that run the same price and we have more of the doubles than the king because we get a lot of families passing through. We do always try our best to make every stay wonderful though and I am sorry that not having any king rooms available caused you such a problem. Please do not let this taint you completely and come try us again. -Lynne

Reviewed June 11, 2017

We were able to use HH points for our stay while visiting my husband's family in Medford, OR area. The staff was courteous and professional, the rooms clean and modern and the location was convenient to the airport and other activities that we had planned for the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1_Medford, Front Office at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us while in Medford, Or. Please come and visit us again soon. -Lynne