All reviews dairy queen would recommend this hotel to anyone excellent breakfast quiet location room was clean would stay here again waffles crater lake pool and hot tub road trip business trip close to the airport free breakfast hot breakfast great place to stay long drive easy access
Reviewed October 29, 2018

This is an old property that badly needs an update in decor, both outside and inside. Dreary colors; small rooms; noisy hallways with doors that bang shut. Inadequate customer service. And, you have to pay for "premium" internet service. Bah!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Adventure611170, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2018

Thank you for you comments. We will forward to Senior Management.

Reviewed October 28, 2018

This is the second time I've been to Medford and the second time I've stayed at this Hampton Inn. I am limited to a wheelchair, and their ADA/accessible rooms are really well laid out and a good fit for my needs.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1_Medford, GSA at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

I am glad to hear that things went well during your stay with us, I am so glad that the ADA rooms work out so well for you, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Staff was friendly and professional. Great explanation of facilities. Location was convenient for business and a quick drive to great food. I had no problems staying at this hotel and would recommend it! Seems like this hotel is always full with guests so book sooner than later!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1_Medford, GSA at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, I am so glad to hear that it was an enjoyable one, we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I liked my stay here and have no real complaints. I only gave 3 stars because there is nothing here that makes this property above average. The breakfast is nothing special. The eyes are precooked and rubbery...best to stick to the cold foods. In this price range, there are better options nearby.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hampton1_Medford, GSA at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, I am glad to hear that it was a nice one, I am sorry you did not enjoy the breakfast the items offered during your stay they do change daily, please feel free anytime you do not like what is offered ask about the other options and they will be happy to cook something else for you, we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

This is my go to hotel on my way between SFO and Seattle. Great location, plenty of services nearby, easy on/off I-5. Great staff and all the usual Hampton amenities. Extra plus is so close to Rogue River activities.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton1_Medford, GSA at Hampton Inn Medford, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, so glad to hear that you continue to have an enjoyable time during your stays, we look forward to seeing you again.