“St party's day sushi”

Misoya Bistro
Ranked #51 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Ambience was pleasant although it had a wet dog smell. The crew was eating in dining room and working as orders came in which was a little disturbing. Sunshine was quick and flavorful. You get edamame on the house t begin with. I got the vegas and spicy yellow tail both of which were delicious. Miso soup and green tea were hot and appropriately flavored.

There are newer reviews for Misoya Bistro

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying that I've eaten here a number of times, and the food has never disappointed. However, tonight, what did disappoint was the customer service: we ordered our food - some tempura and a couple of rolls - and then asked to add another roll to our order. But because it was busy (and they seemed to be slightly understaffed), we were told it would be at least an hour and a half to get that roll (which was a spicy tuna roll - nothing fancy.) I understand to-go orders taking that long. But if you're a seated customer who simply wants to add something to their ticket, you should have some priority. Perhaps they should have made a last call for sushi!?
The sad thing is, I do like their food. But the way we were dismissed left a very bad taste in my mouth.
By the way, my partner manages a large number of hotel rooms in the area, and has decided that after a few bad service experiences, she will no longer be sending guests to this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is one of the very few good places to have dinner near the Craterian Theater. Our service and food have been consistently good the several times we have dined here.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I happened by for lunch and realized this is a hang out for people working in Medford. Repeat business is a good sign and customers kept arriving well past 1 PM. I had a more expensive sushi dish which as very good. They also had Tempura, Bento boxes and Korean specialties.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Wonderful choices & many Gluten free choices. Great service & nice outside seating during nice weather. Parking is a bit difficult to find but arrive early & you will have no problem.