“Great sushi-good value ”
Review of I Love Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love Sushi
Ranked #191 of 308 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Had several rolls that were very fresh and tasty. Some of the sauces on the rolls were very unique. All trip advisor reviews were great and after eating here, we would agree 100%

I'll be back again.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

To get to this place, I had to drive past Wasabi Sushi (closed for dinner) and Sakura (closed for good), my go-to sushi bars for the past few years. ILS is better than either one, and worth the drive. It's tucked into a corner of the dreary Winco center, but the food made up for the ambience. Since it's my first time here, I can't comment on many of the dishes, but the ones we tried were fresh and well-prepared. On the way home we drove by Oh's Osaka and Misoya and wondered how they stayed in business.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I love sushi and have ate at many of the sushi restaurants here in Medford. I Love Sushi always has fresh sushi!! Very friendly and helpful when you ask them questions. This is and will continue to be out favorite spot to get sushi!

Reviewed 21 August 2015

With a more prominent location and larger space, this clean, attractive restaurant with quick and attentive wait staff and an extensive menu of high quality offerings, would definitely be the leading Japanese restaurant of the six or so in Medford. With a very large repertoire of sushi, sashimi, and an extensive range of entrées from salmon teriyaki and chicken katsu to buggosi, the food is amazingly and modestly priced. A dinner for two with saki and appetizers totaled $31.00. The deluxe bento, a full meal, is less than $12.00. I Love Sushi, deserves a Certificate of Excellence, and if not, certainly a much higher ranking.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I've tried every place locally and this place is always the most consistent. Whether cooked or raw all the food is amazing. I've yet to be disappointed or even let down a little.