“New menu and space erased the good food and good will.”
Review of I Love Sushi

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
I Love Sushi
Ranked #121 of 335 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed November 18, 2018

I love Sushi used to be one of the best in S.Oregon. Now they expanded they are dreadful. Service is really bad, even surly. The menu is filled with spicy this and that which is the cheapest way to service fish that doesn't have to be the freshest. So many rolls are filled with fake crab, also a cheap way to make sushi, it is hard to find anything to order if all you want is a roll made with fresh fish. Once seated, we were ignored for 15 minutes and the place wasn't busy. Really sad to see this place fall from grace.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I love their Bento box and California rolls. This is our go-to place for a consistent bento box meal. I don't eat Sushi so can't comment on that but everything I have eaten there has been very good. The service has been excellent and relaxed.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 30, 2016

Ultra SLOW service, lousy tasting food and didn't get the feeling that they even cared if we were there or not.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

I also make sushi nigiri and maki as well as sushi decor. First thing for quality nigiri is rice. They use no sushi rice vinager to flavor the rice. This is very bad as it adds much to fish flavor. Also, no ponzu sauce on albacore or snapper. No gobo is used. (Please never use carrots in sushi) they do have anago(salt water eel) and unagi (fresh water eel) both. Overall there is little flavor. The maki menu sounds better than the taste. This is all you can eat type sushi at a high price. I would not return.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

I've only been here for lunch and I don't eat sushi, so I can't comment on that. However, the I Love Bento box with teriyaki chicken is delicious, and so are the potstickers/gyoza. This restaurant is very small, and would not be good for groups (unless you're able to make special arrangements), but it should be fine for well-behaved kids. There's an Asian market right next door that's worth checking out too.

Date of visit: March 2016

Been to I Love Sushi? Share your experiences!