“Good Thai Food”

Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine
Ranked #167 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Theis is a small place in West Medford. The food is very good. The service can be variable especially when they are busy.

There are newer reviews for Lemon Grass Thai Cuisine

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Lemongrass has an array of wonderful choices for the veg-head and meat eater alike. By far one of my all time favorite restaurants in the area. The food is always fresh and the staff is always kind and accommodating. Not seeing what you like on the menu? They are happy to work with you.

1  Thank plantetarytraveller
Reviewed 29 March 2016

We don't have many Thai places in the Valley and this one is ok. A bit overpriced for the amount of food served. Service is very good. The place was clean.

1  Thank 2Runningtherace
Reviewed 3 October 2015

We frequent here often. Excellent food at reasonable price. The eggplant is seriously good, and the tilapia in coconut milk another winner. Have never had a bad meal here. Great red curry, pumpkin curry and noodles. Small, clean family run, service with a smile.

1  Thank Christine R
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

My second stop at this place while on business in Medford. The first time I ordered Phad Thai with chicken and it was good, but somewhat bland.

This time, I arrived at 7:00 and was the only customer. The waitress said they were thinking of closing early so I asked for my order to go and requested Phad Thai with chicken again. I asked if I could get it spiced up a bit and she asked me which level of heat out of five. I like a good spicy dish, and I usually ask for three out of five at any Thai place. I figured that would be safe. I got my meal to my hotel and took a bite. It was HOT!! I tried to eat a few more bites and was not able to get past the fire in my throat.

I'm definitely not a wimp when it comes to spicy food but I could not eat this dish.

I was disappointed.