“Delicious sushi! The best in town.”
Review of Shinsei Sushi

Shinsei Sushi
Ranked #127 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$2 - US$18
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Great ambiance, amazing sushi, great service and an interesting selection of craft sake, including a delightful flight of sake. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Shinsei Sushi

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I have been to this place a few times. The service is average. The menu could be more interesting. The sushi is average.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I come here for lunch just about once a week. The service is excellent and the food even better. I highly recommend goimg to shinsei for good !

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The food here is always good in the sushi is fresh. Unfortunately the service can leave you feeling underwhelmed as they are usually under staff to handle the traffic for their location. The food is reasonably priced and taste great would love to see some additional staff so tables don't feel ignored. If the service quality increased, so would my rating.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I've loved this little gem for years, having discovered the original location in Bend. I was delighted to find them in Medford!

When my Boss came to work with me, I promised him we'd have a great lunch here. It was risky, he travels up and down the west coast and can get the best sushi in SFO and SEA. But he loved Shinsei, and was so impressed with the freshness and selection. This isn't a cheap sushi train; the prices are very reasonable for the excellent quality. Deals can be had at Happy Hour.