“Excellent Thai food”

Siam Cafe
Ranked #34 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 29 November 2016

Excellent Thai food here and they've been around forever, too. Really can't go wrong with the quality or the price.

There are newer reviews for Siam Cafe

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

My family loves Siam Cafe food. It's actually one of the places I wish we went to more. My two younger boys are not much for Thai food but the really like the sweet and sour chicken. My wife and I have our favorites of Tom Ka Ki soup and Panang Chicken. Enough cannot be said about the owner who is a kind dynamo.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 October 2016

Brought my group here for dinner and everyone loved their meals. We had the coconut soup, pot stickers for appetizers. I had the Pad Kee Mao noodles with chicken and they were great!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Local mom & pop restaurant with small business budget, but still making some of the best Thai food in Medford. Very polite, friendly, and accommodating. The food was A+!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

If you like Thai food you will love this place. The staff is friendly. The service is excellent. The menu selections are outstanding and the food is cooked to perfection.
I went with two vegetarians and a person with celiac disease who must limit gluten in her diet. All were offered numerous items from the standard menu. They also had several very reasonably priced specials for the day.