“Great selection, hot and enjoyable food, Sushi bar yummy, price reasonable!”
Review of New Tin Tin Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Tin Tin Buffet
Ranked #141 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 May 2017

If you are looking for a CHINA BUFFET STYLE meal option--then this is the place to go. Everything I selected food wise was prepared well, was hot (or cold as required) and FRESH to a large degree....some things like pudding, jello, ice cream soft serve typical but all hot dishes, soups, salad fixing fresh made.

1  Thank Jean H
There are newer reviews for New Tin Tin Buffet

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Even though I used to like TinTin, i hadn't been there for several years until last week.
They used to have good hot and sour soup, which is one of my favorite Chinese foods, but I didn't even finish a bowlful of what they serve now. Many of the buffet items were not identified. There were several types of sushi, none of which were identified. I took several and when I got a closer look at one of them, the filling was very strange looking and reminded me of tubifex worms that you feed to aquarium fish. I dared to take a bite and it tasted as nasty as it looked.

On a positive note, all of the other selections were good and the help was good, but I may not be going back again as there are numerous Asian restaurants to choose from that I like much better.

1  Thank stormymonday77
Reviewed 22 December 2016

A friend in California said I was lucky to live in Medford because that is where Tin Tin, is located. What? So I looked it up and went for a visit. And glad I am even though i rarely eat at all you can eat buffets (do not want an excuse to stuff myself) they set me up for a ta-go package kinda by the pound. It cost me $8 for a nice meal most everything tasted fresh and great. The only thing I was not thrilled about was the labeling of the dishes was only partially done and some obvious inaccuracies. But I'm an adult and can figure things out. I will be back and better prepared.

1  Thank MntShastaDragon
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We always enjoy eating here. Today they had poached salmon. For those who like al dente veggies they were good, but I need soft veggies like spinach. Recommend any time.

1  Thank douglash757
Reviewed 16 July 2016

We've eaten here several times and it is consistently good food for the price. Service was friendly and fast. Good atmosphere especially like the tables with a view of the fish pond.

1  Thank Wendy G