“Good fun food!”

Add it.
Mongolian BBQ
Ranked #64 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Pretty healthy food when you through a bunch of veggies in your bowl. Kids love to make up a bowl and then watch how they cook it right in front of you. I must admit, I enjoy it too! Reasonable price for healthy, flavorful eats.

There are newer reviews for Mongolian BBQ

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

I love to go to this place just for the simple fact it is made the way I like it because I choose what goes in it. They know how to prepare it without drying it out and burning it like other places I have visited. I would go more often if I could get my husband to agree to it!

Reviewed 10 February 2015 via mobile

Boyfriend and I went to this place after a long day of work and it was really good! I loved the idea of having to make your own bowl with so many different toppings. I really enjoyed being able to control how much sauce I wanted in my stir fry or how much meat. I thought my dish was perfect. The way the chefs do cook the meal is different, but it's right in front of you so you can see what's going on. I can totally see us coming back very soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2014

This is a pretty cool idea where you get to determine how much food you want to eat and exactly what is going to go into it. They cook it right in front of you and it's sort of a less expensive Benihana. Good to go with friends.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a place that has such wonderful smells coming from their cooks that are in the center of the restaurant... you just grab a bowl and start filling it with food.... and food that's should be over a inch or more over the bowl since it cooks down, then it is given to one of the cooks and dressings of sorts can be added or not, but it is always fresh... yummy that young, old... hungry, or just a little, all can be happy, then you take what you can not eat home for leftovers!!!!