“Fast and good”

Bonsai Teriyaki & Sushi
Ranked #33 of 305 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Had lunch with my daughter and we were served very fast. The food is good. She had the teriyaki chicken bento box and I had the spicy tuna roll with a side order of Saba.

There are newer reviews for Bonsai Teriyaki & Sushi

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

As Sushi goes this was just okay. I had the spicy tuna and spicy white Albacore and the rice just wasn't great sushi rice. Does the three stars. I'll give it fast.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Interesting combo of rolls. Fish fresh. Large serving. Edamame so so . Served lukewarm no salt. Rolls avg 12-16$.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Consistently really good sushi, my family's favorite in town. I also like their other meals. Service is always great.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Love their food, love the sushi... kind of expensive , but worth while.
LOTS of choices for sushi rolls, almost too many, the choices are sooooo many, though to choose, we wanted to try more...