“Disappointing”

Bonsai Teriyaki & Sushi
Ranked #34 of 322 Restaurants in Medford
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This place had the best reviews among the restaurants close to our hotel. Service was slow, food mediocre, definitely not the place for a second visit

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Food is great. Prices reasonable. What it lacks in atmosphere is made up by friendly and accommodating staff and chefs. Give it a try and you will keep coming back.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

We found this place near our hotel. There was a line for dinner on a Friday, but we were seated right away. The Sushi was good, fresh & a decent price. It came out first since the kitchen was backed up with orders. We finished our Sushi before the other 2 received their meals.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Wow what a disappointment my waitress was horrible I asked for hot tea twice the only place it showed up was on my bill. I started out with a spider roll it has got to be the worst one I have ever had!!! Then the teriyaki chicken was not much better the sauce Overly thick the chicken over cooked and cold on the bright side the tempura was perfectly cooked and delightful. I will not be back.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Service is average. The Korean Stir-fry was horrendous. The vegetables and rice were literally swimming in pepper oil. There was so much that it was all over the stir fry container, as well as all of the other containers in the to go bag. I sincerely hope that it is no all over the Escalade that my friend drives, since she was kind enough to go and pick up lunch. I would never order the stir fry again; it was absurd to be so soupy and messy. It was also tasteless, except for greasy, bland red pepper oil. Quite pricey too.