We have stayed at this property about 6 times now - and after our last experience felt compelled to leave a review.
- Convenient Fwy access, near a Fred Meyer, Starbucks and Peets
- Pet friendly
- Reasonably priced (if you can accept the "downsides")
- (Modest) breakfast included
- Rooms have a kitchen (which can also be a downside)
- 4 out of our 6 visits we were forced to complain or switch rooms due to the noise of neighboring rooms. This is a very family friendly property - and it seems parents love to let their kids jump on the beds, run down the halls, etc (even at midnite!) The walls seem poorly insulated with respect to noise. When making a reservation, REQUEST AN UPPER LEVEL - and call the morning of your arrival to confirm that you are on the 3rd floor - if they cannot guarantee an upper level I would strongly advise staying elsewhere. There is another Marriott in the same parking lot which is slightly more expensive, but if you don't have pets, this is a great alternative.
- On one occassion we had to request a different room because of a strong curry odor in the room. And on more than one occassion there was an almost overwhelming air sanitizer odor - turning on the A/C fan helped somewhat with that.
Summary: for around $100/night you can't expect perfection, but I do expect a reasonably quiet room - everything else is bonus in my opinion. I will not stay here again unless I'm guaranteed an upper level and I need a pet friendly property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Medford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medford Towneplace Suites