All reviews two bedroom suite room facing the parking lot mid range hotel the breakfast area small kitchenette long term stay oatmeal an extended stay fred meyers oregon caves stove top first floor restaurants within walking distance breakfast was included business travel nothing fancy bed was very comfortable
Reviewed October 13, 2018

I think this is a line from an 80's comedy film and one that my pals and I have been saying to each other lately. Lots of work travel, increasing territories, and a flurry of activity has me in Medford a day or so before a commitment that starts on Monday morning. Tons of choices on where to stay and generally opt for a chain that grows my points/status category vs. independent ones. Although the Lithia Springs property was a contender. Writing to say that for me on this particular weekend, Kyle & Lori at the front desk and their efficient/thoughtful housekeeping team have gone above and beyond in creating a space that is my perfect retreat.

Full fridge, 2 burner cooktop, tiny dishwasher, microwave, walking distance to a couple of fast style eating choice, and quiet. Perfect.

I opted to uber from the airport ($17) and it was the right choice for me. Keith and his Mercedes SUV will have you guessing that he is a secret billionaire who is having fun meeting people via driving them around if you are lucky. You may need a car or a willingness to spend about $30 each way if you want to explore Ashland from Medford.

Thank you TownePlace for the extraordinary hospitality. #grateful

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank b0nnie143
Reviewed September 26, 2018

My dad and I stayed here for a road trip. Having never traveled to this part of the country, I asked the woman at the front desk about any hiking options nearby. She immediately pointed us to Lithia Park in Ashland where we had a very nice hike and enjoyed the town of Ashland.

The room was clean, modern, and comfortable. The back burner of the stove didn't work but it wasn't a problem and I didn't complain as we were only there for one night. There were people using the pool and the grills but it wasn't loud or rowdy. I saw both leisure and business travelers at the hotel. This was a great stay for one night and I imagine it's comfortable for an extended stay as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NoelleB303
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Although it bills itself as a long term stay, the room is small and I wouldn’t want to stay a week. Three nights was fine. Highway noise was minimal and rooms next door pretty quiet.
Location is near the I 5 and close to mall and shopping. Many homeless people around the Walmart area across the street.
Staff was friendly. Breakfast was blah. Not horrible but boring. Rooms are clean and the bath towel soft and very large. Shower was powerful and hot.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Live2traveldaworld
JustinL3353, Front Desk Supervisor at TownePlace Suites Medford, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2018

Dear Live2traveldaworld,

It's great to hear that you found our staff friendly, I hope that you will come back to see us again sometime! We strive to provide the best possible experience for our guests, and I'm sorry to say we have fallen short of our goal. Please reach out to me at the hotel so I can learn more from your experience, and how we can do better. Thank you

~Monica
Front Desk Supervisor
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford, OR
541-842-5757

Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Can’t really complain as a very cheap rate plus breakfast included. Friendly staff. A bit concerned that free earplugs are provided beside the bed but we experienced no noise issues but obviously it must be an issue if they’re giving these out. Our main problem was the small bed, a Queen which is quite unusual in the USA as most hotels offer 1 x king or 2 x Queen beds. Also it sagged in the middle which caused us to have a poor sleep. We always stay Marriott properties and find their beds very good but not so here.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Camda,

I'm glad to hear that you found our staff friendly! I understand how important a good night's sleep is when traveling, so I'm sorry to hear that the mattress wasn't comfortable during your stay with us. Please reach out to me at the hotel in order for us to learn more about this issue and prevent it from happening in the future. Thank you.

~Monica Godfrey
Front Desk Supervisor
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Medford, OR
541-842-5757

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Our motorcycle trip ended in Medford for our wives and were putting them on a plane back home in a few days. Check in said they had a 2 bedroom/living room suite which we decided to try. To our surprise it had 2 private bedrooms with a living room kitchen area, stove, microwave coffee maker, the cupboards were stocked with glasses, plates wine glasses, it was great, the carpet had 3 large tapped areas like the carpet had been ripped, but it didn't bother us, it was clean and each room had an air conditioner, they served a continental breakfast which was your normal choices, but very well done, the eggs and sausage were better than the average. In fact we had to stay in Medford for 2 days and would have stayed here the 2nd night but they were booked. Great friendly place.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple