See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 23, 2016

You know what, this is not what i expected when i came to Oregon. this is a dump and should be shut down, unfortunately i wasn't able to find another place to live so i was stuck with this c*** hole, now i wish i wouldn't of ever stayed here, i would have been better off under a bridge than this god awful place. They always get paid every month 850 dollars for a room with black mold and bed begs (INFESTED) no stove a refrigerator that only works sometimes. NO HEATER nothing. just a bare bones smelly infested room. You know whats even crazier is they want more money, they and just told us they want to raise our rent, we told them no way and next day we get a 72 hour notice that we owe them 600 in rent and we paid them so there playing games, there trying to screw us over and kick us out on the street after they received payment from us. I came to Oregon because i wanted away from the drama. I've been through alot and i just wanted to turn my life around but this is about the last staw for me, This place will be under new ownership soon enough. its the point of the matter, it wont be taken lightly. There's druggies everywhere, people hanging out and drinking before i even get a cup of coffee in the morning, Its loud and busy with tweakers in and out all hours of the night. we have documented all the black mold and and everything so pictures to come soon.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank chris c
Reviewed August 4, 2016 via mobile

Let me start that I was refunded my $. But this was only stop on our trip we felt unsafe with our 2 girls from the second we pulled in. It's not advertised this is a low income RESIDENTIAL Motel. You feel it by the neighborhood and the second you look around the place. Please pay the extra $30-50 & get a stay at a named place.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank oregonian4
Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Awaiting our departure to Aqaba Jordan we stayed here. The staff was friendly. They respected our privacy and will not enter your room unless you're present. The management was always conserne for your wellbeing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Frederick E
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

The facility is older than it looks in the pictures. Pleasant couple from India runs or manages the hotel. Seems to be primarily a low cost residential facility. I believe I was the only transient and short term guest.
All the locks have been broken and replaced by a simple keyed deadbolt.
Social life takes place on the balconies. Voices are loud, start early and last until late.
Rooms are non-smoking, smoking takes place on the balconies in old chairs not originally from the rooms, Goodwill rejects?
I saw no sign of bedbugs. Room was clean, decor was old. Couldn't close the shower door, bathroom sink had a two hour drain time. No room servicing in three days.
Would I stay here again, unlikely. But it was all 'livable', and inexpensive.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Gulliverbear
Reviewed June 4, 2016 via mobile

Definitely a Five Star Motel!!! We travel through Medford regularly and usually find overnight stays in Ashland. Finding this definitely is a "No Brainer"! Most everything in most of the other Five Star Reviewers are accurate! From the well kept covered parking with beautiful hanging flowers and planter flowers. Nice friendly lady receiving me at check-in to the manager attending (and serving coffee refills!): the excellent free breakfast that offers several choices of juice, cereal, fruits, muffins, bagels self made waffles, on and on! Very nice room with King-size bed. Appears to have been recently well painted and well maintained! No trim or linoleum falling off, etc! Being a hot day, the air handling unit was rather loud! (only fault!) but it served its purpose! This is "The Place to Stay" in looking for a Very reasonable priced accommodation with great amenities !!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard W