All reviewscouple of nightsroom was cleaneasy accesswould stay here againcaliforniainternetchain
Reviewed July 21, 2017

We came to Medford especially to go to IN-N-OUT Burgers, loved the Customer Service at Motel 6! They let us check in early, gave us extra special attention because we had our little dog with us. Yes, he is that cute!

Room Tip: We got a room on the first floor to accomodate our little dog.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 16, 2017

Do NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE. I came into town late at night, by myself. There were men standing on the balcony smoking, watching every move I made. I did NOT feel safe going to my room alone. I asked to be moved, the front desk, 80 year old lady, told me there were no other rooms. I was in a NON SMOKING room, but the TWEEKERS that are living there, stood outside my door smoking ALL NIGHT LONG. The smoke filled my room. They tried getting into my room a number of times during the night and it was noisy from 10:30pm to 5:30am. When I left my room, three cracked out people harassed me from the moment I walked out of my room, until I got into my car. THIS WAS THE SCARIEST PLACE I'VE EVER BEEN.

Room Tip: Filthy, Nasty, Dirty Rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Remember when Motel 6 rooms used to be the cheap option? I was tired from a business trip so I pulled in thinking that it would be a cheap place to crash, but was surprised to find the rate was over $70. Too tired to find another place I agreed and after they checked me in they asked if I wanted wifi. I assumed wifi would be free, but they said it would be $3, or $5 if I wanted to be able to stream video. This nickel and dime stuff makes the discount option obsolete. The room was decently clean and modestly comfortable, but you'd be better off staying in a nicer place to get more for your money.

Room Tip: Be ready to have to pay for wifi.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2017

I had a confirmed reservation for a non-smoking room for an extremely busy weekend for Medford lodging businesses. We stopped by hoping to check in early and the clerk said no, they were full the previous night so early check in was not possible. OK, we'll return at 3...no not guaranteed to be able to check in then! Throughout our conversation, the clerk asked at least five times if I wanted to cancel our reservation. Then, even with confirmed reservation, I was told they only had smoking rooms and did I want to cancel...again. The clerk's attitude was disrespectful and bordering on rude. We didn't have other options for lodging so we said we would be checking in late as we had a function to attend. Again I was asked if I wanted to cancel! At check in time we were greeted by a different clerk...not much happier! Also we were required to let her copy both of our IDs. As frequent travelers, we found this a bit strange. The room did smell of smoker; it was moderately clean with burn holes in the bedspread and burn stains in the bathroom...not our best motel experience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2017

I was traveling from California to Washington. I have had no problems with the rooms themselves at Motel 6 so far. they are clean and have everything i need. Since most of these motels are located directly next to the freeway, i have learned to ask for a room facing away from the freeway. one sleepless night with the wooshing of trucks all night long was enough. in this particular motel in Medford i learned to ask for an upstairs room next time. At 11 pm someone moved in upstairs that kept pounding the floor and dragging things across the floor. i tolerated it until 2 am (my fault), then called the desk and they managed to get him to stop. be aware: thin floors, thin walls.

Room Tip: Rooms facing away from the freeway are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family