“Really Good Wine, Good Food, Outstanding Live Jazz”
Review of Arrivederci

Arrivederci
Reserve with OpenTable
Arrivederci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 78 Restaurants in Milwaukie
Reviewed April 14, 2018

I was especially impressed by the quality of the two wines-by-the-glass that I enjoyed. They're often hit-or-miss, based on being the cheap choice, or a too-long open bottle, but at Arrivederci, both wines I sampled were generous pours of good wine in good condition.

A very pleasant space, decent service, a tasty meal and a talented group of jazz musicians made for a very pleasant experience in deed.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

The food is ok, and the wine selection is reasonably priced. Most folks go for the live music which is nice, but I would recommend seating in the area away from the band as it is to loud to carry on much of a conversation. Service was a bit off. Our server seemed was not very helpful.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

First don't take a table in the piano bar located behind the band (a room with two tables).
We were sort of lost when it came to service. It took 20 minutes to get water and menus, another 10 to get water, another 10 minutes to get a glass of wine and beer. Finally we got to order food. We ordered a chef salad. Calamari, mussels, and Sicilian pasta for the three of us.
The salad was average, the calamari was okay, the mussels had two different temperatures (some hot some cool), and Sicilian pasta was good.
But, the biggest disappointment was the service.
Lastly when dinner was over , I asked to speak with manager on duty and was told he was helping Iin the kitchen.
I don't know if we will give it a try again, the jazz band was good.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

My wife and I went here for dinner one night and really enjoyed the experience. They had live jazz and the building, the way its set up, is really cool. The service was great and the food was high quality. My wife had the carbonara which was excellent and I had the scampi which was also good, though not quite as good as the carbonara. Portions were substantial. The prices were a little on the high side, not ridiculous, but not a place we could go all the time either. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Came for happy hour, had a table away from the bar in a private-ish area that would be great for a small group. The ambiance is beautiful and romantic. I had a Shirley Temple, it was made differently than normal, must have been higher quality cherry syrup and dark cherries instead of those neon red ones, made an average drink extra yummy. The cheese fondue was just so-so, but the sausages that came with it were quite good. Caesar salad was nothing to write home about. My friend had a raspberry lemon cocktail she said was her new favorite drink, and average tasting spinach artichoke dip. We left before the music started. I'd say the draw isn't really the food, which is good, just not awesome, but rather the setting, drinks and entertainment. The parking was super crowded for 5:00, maybe the other nearby businesses hadn't cleared out. This would be a fun place to go with a group of friends. Our waitress was sweet, attentive and absolutely adorable.

1  Thank Oceantoes