“Sports atmosphere”

Lil Cooperstown Pub & Grill
Ranked #28 of 93 Restaurants in Newberg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

Any sports fans will probably dig the atmosphere here. Lots of sports memorabilia on the walls and sports playing on the T.V's.
The food is pretty good. Don't expect it to knock your socks off, but it is good. The server was prompt & pleasant. Our food came out quick even though it was fairly busy.
I would certainly go back again.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Salads, burgers, pasta, sandwiches - we haven't ever had a bad meal here! Love the atmosphere with sports memorabilia on the walls and a cool pub feel, yet it is a nice restaurant! Prices are middle range, but the quality is excellent for families.

Reviewed January 28, 2017

If you can't find something you like on their menu... well... that would be impossible! Burgers, salads, sandwiches, traditional dinner fare, a good selection of wine & beer. There are a LOT of choices! Service was good and it's kind of the typical "sports bar" atmosphere, but a little more upscale than some.

Reviewed January 16, 2017 via mobile

We met some friends for a light dinner and to be honest, we haven't been to one of these in over a year. We used to go to the West Linn one regularly and I have been to the one in Aloha frequently but iver time things changed for this chain. The prices went up and the service became almost as bad as McMenamins. Then they sold the whole chain, I believe. There's the background. Tonight the food was good and the service was friendly but not anything to spout about. Almost 60 bucks for a burger, soup and half sandwich, and a wrap that the girls split. Add in house white and two reds and you get the reason I don't come here very often. Don't get me wrong, food was good but overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I've been to Lil Cooperstown Pub & Grill many times over the past several years. One thing I can attest to is consistency. Food is typical pub fare for a sports bar atmosphere. They have pretty descent Burgers and Sandwiches and I have never left feeling hungry. Above average breakfast menu and darn good food. Service at times can be pretty slow so allow yourself some time. Biggest problem I have found is parking, the lot is small for their peak times and hare to maneuver. Try out their happy hour specials which are a great deal and just a bit smaller portion than regular menu items but very good.