“So so”

Underground Cafe & Coffeehouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Average coffee shop. Service, quality, setting, cleanliness - all what you would expect, but nothing to write home about

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I was in Newberg over the weekend and ate there two days in a row. I would have gone back a third time if I had time on my travel day. The gentleman who served me both days was kind and friendly. He makes the best salad and vegetable quiche dish. I will definitely eat there again the next time I visit Newberg, Oregon.

Reviewed October 9, 2011

We are not coffee drinkers, but these ladies no how to make a mean chai tea latte! Great sandwiches to stay or to go too!!

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Four of us went for lunch on Sunday 09/25/11. The place was empty and the only guy there couldn't speak English...he gave us a "do it yourself" menu for sandwiches, which is all they serve..not what we wanted, so we left to find a more substantial place...poor guy, this business won't last!!

Reviewed September 4, 2011

We went here per recommendation and the food has horrendous. The service was nice and the place was clean. But, we ate one bite of our food and promptly left. Just terrible and overpriced!

1  Thank Shaulie