My daughter & I recently spent two nights during the week. From check in to check out, the staff is courteous and friendly. We stayed on the third floor and had a perfect view of the beach. All rooms have balcony views which makes for an incredible stay. The hotel offers a free mini buffet breakfast, which is a nice perk. It is a simple buffet of sausage, eggs, biscuits, breads and cereals, coffee, juices, teas. It is more than enough to satisfy breakfast eaters. It is nothing fancy, but is good and FREE. Each room offers fridge and microwave as well. The beds are incredibly comfortable, fireplace is cozy and bathrooms to lounge on the balcony to keep warm. We did not use the pool or hot tub but they did look inviting. The biggest downfall is the underground parking. You must drive down the slope very slowly or you will "bottom out" I had to go about 2-3 mph to keep from scraping my undercarriage in a 2010 Malibu. The elevators are a bit slow, so we took the stairs instead. The bath tub is also quite large and I was worried there would not be enough hot water to fill, but it did with plenty of hot water left. Overall a great hotel, but a little pricey. Will stay here again, hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy the warmth and quiet comfort of the Elizabeth Street Inn with all oceanfront rooms. Ideal for couples, families and even limited dog friendly rooms for you and your four legged best friend. Located high on a bluff overlooking the beach, the Elizabeth is within walking distance of distinctive dining, galleries and shopping of historic Nye Beach, the Newport Performing Arts Center, an historic lighthouse and miles of Oregon's pristine beaches and tide pools. The Oregon Coast Aquarium, golf, fishing and many other area atrractions are close by.Just a few things you can expect from the Elizabeth Street Inn, all oceanfront rooms with a fireplace and balcony. Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, seasonal smoked salmon chowder appetizer, nightly fresh baked cookies in our lobby at night. Indoor oceanfront salt water pool, jacuzzi spa and exercise room. Meeting room, business service center and complimentary wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Elizabeth Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Street Hotel Newport
- Elizabeth Street Newport
- Elizabeth Inn Newport Oregon
- Elizabeth Street Inn Newport, Oregon