1,288 results
All reviews salmon chowder cookies pilot light gas fireplace nye beach oregon coast covered parking ceiling fan each evening private balcony ocean view great view keurig coffee maker breakfast room yogurt biscuits and gravy complimentary breakfast
Reviewed April 2, 2018

This hotel is a favorite for my family, and we have visited many times. The rooms are great with private decks overlooking the ocean, giant windows, and gas fireplaces. Very spacious. The pool and hot tub are always clean and also overlook the ocean. Complimentary breakfast, salmon chowder, and fresh baked cookies are also served each day, making it very budget friendly!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank amy5412018
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Dear Amy,
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us again here at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites. We always enjoy seeing returning guests walk through our doors, and it is great to hear that you appreciated your spacious, clean, and comfy room with private deck and fabulous sea view. Also, we are glad you liked the toasty fireplace and large window. Furthermore, it is marvelous to know that you were able to relax in our refreshing pool and soothing hot tub with gorgeous ocean view. We are pleased you found your breakfast delicious as well as our complimentary salmon chowder and out of the oven cookies. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

First time staying at this hotel. Very easy to find, and located right on the beach. I found it to be very affordable. (170.00 per night) Free off street covered is available, plenty of parking spaces available. We arrived very early to the hotel, but the night before I requested early check-in. Front desk employee Dave was the first interaction I had. He advised me, our room was ready and we could check-in straight away. Dave was very friendly and advised me of the amenities the hotel had to offer. I quickly glanced around the lobby and it is nicely appointed, with a seating area for arriving guest. Dave put us in a room on the 4th(top) floor. The room appears to be newly renovated, it is very up to date, wood floors, nicely appointed furniture, flat panel tv, frig, kuerig, comfy beds, and a nice bath. Our room had a gas fireplace too! But most important feature about this room is the beautiful expansive view of the Pacific Ocean. There is a balcony for sitting as well. I had the slider open and relaxed as I listened soothing ocean sounds.

Indoor swimming pool and hot tub are available, views from the indoor pool too!

5p.m Salmon chowder is available for guests in the lobby, which is included with the stay. Its worth tasting, I enjoyed it. 8pm fresh cookies are available in the lobby. Full on breakfast is available for guest as well.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank javablack

It's always wonderful to hear from our guests, and we appreciate your comments. It's great to know that you felt welcome from the moment you entered our facility and that your room was ready upon your arrival. We are so thrilled we could offer you a beautiful, accommodating guest room with gorgeous decor, many amenities, and an exquisite view of the Pacific Ocean. Our team members will also be pleased to know that you found happiness in our clean accommodations and friendly service. We look forward to your next stay at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I expected a bit fancier for the 200+ price tag but nonetheless rooms were large and pretty nice. All rooms have ocean views but no direct beach access. Have to walk a minute or two either way for access. Balcony was a nice touch, but there was no balcony furnitture which i found a bit odd.

As for the review below me i was present when these two were throwing a fit about late checkout.. i thought the lady at the desk handled it just fine. The hotel was obviously very busy for the weekend. There were multiple people waiting in line to check in while this guy is pestering the lady at the desk while she’s filing papers answering phones, working with customers trying to check in. If anything he was the problem.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Marc F
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear Marc,
We love to hear from our guests and are pleased to read that you had a delightful escape for the weekend here at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites. As you noted, our views are second to none on the coast! We believe that every guest should leave us with memories of the beautiful vista. Thank you for recognizing the professionalism of our staff and also sharing some constructive feedback. We look forward to making your next stay with us even better!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Such a disappointment. We spent one night here, booked our trip in January and splurged on this hotel.

I called the day before and asked if there was any chance for an early check in since we have a toddler who naps. The person on the phone said he didn’t know but would make a note and asked me to call back the next day. No problem, totally fine if they can’t get us in early! The next day at 2 I call (check in is at 4) and they tell me no it was really busy and the room will be ready around 3:45. Again, fine I was asking for something extra so we just adjusted plans and got there at 4:15.

At 4:15 they tell us our room isn’t ready. There are about 5 other people in the lobby also waiting for their rooms. We ask if there’s a restroom we can change our toddler’s diaper in while we wait. They send us down to the pool, no changing table... ok typical issue we deal with at plenty of places, but kind of annoying since we should be in a hotel room...

The real problem started at 5 when our room STILL wasn’t ready. There were multiple people waiting for their rooms still in the lobby and the manager refused to come out and talk to us. When I asked the person at the front desk to talk to the manager she literally said “she doesn’t want to talk to you.”

After going back and forth with the woman at the front desk who really couldn’t do anything to fix the situation I was frustrated that the manager wouldn’t even come out and address all of us waiting for our rooms. I asked them for some kind of compensation or refund on part of the room but the front desk person didn’t have that authority. To be fair, she was trying her best.

At about 5:30 (90 minutes after check in) I walked back to the manager’s office and ask that she come talk to us. Obviously they all freaked out at this because I wasn’t supposed to be there. I was very calm but the manager kept telling me to take a deep breath and calm down. She told me to “take a walk.” (Keep in mind I’m hold a grumpy, hungry, tired toddler.) My voice was calm but firm that a wait like this was unacceptable and that she needed to address it.

Everyone in the lobby was appalled by the manager and her blatant disregard or lack of interest in resolving the problem. She refused to talk to me and would only talk to my husband because I had gone to her office. She even refused to talk to me and talked to a person behind me as though talking through me. I was so disgusted because I was staying very calm but was persistently telling her she needed to do something to address the fact that we were still not in rooms after almost 2 hours.

Anyway, we did finally get in to a room at 6:15. We tried to cancel and go to the hotel next door but it was too late for a cancellation with refund, hahaha. I have asked for the managers boss’ contact. I plan to follow up and talk to the owner. The manager’s attitude was that the people in the lobby waiting for hours for rooms were the problem. She was so disrespectful and dismissive. Someone with any skill at customer service would have been apologetic and addressed the situation preemptively instead of refusing to talk to customers.

The room and location are nice. Good balcony views, if you’re lucky enough to get in to your room when it’s still light outside.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank SamaraRMC

Dear Samara,
As we had mentioned via Facebook, we would once again like to truly apologize for your experience. Service experiences like the one you described are not representative of the care of team has for our guests. We are very sorry for the encounter you had and plan to discuss this matter internally right away. We do appreciate your willingness to speak highly of our rooms, views, and location in spite of your negative perspective during check-in and hope to make things right for you next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel costs a little more than others around it but it is SO worth it. The amazing balcony, plush towels, free chowder, and friendly staff make this hotel the best for its value. I know exactly where I will be booking my next beach getaway and you should book here too!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank julia b
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Julia,
What a wonderful review of your recent visit with us here at Elizabeth Oceanfront Suites. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our many amazing amenities as well as the outstanding customer service you received from our fabulous team. It is also great to know that you will be coming back again for another great beach trip. We hope to see you soon!