See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Nothing special, but room was as booked, check-in and out were efficient. Bed was fine, room and bathroom were clean. Hate the tiny bars of soap! Location was on highway, but there was no noise. My room was in the back building which suited me.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

I really cannot believe that someone would rate v this as excellent or even good. Our room was dark and smelly. It was clean enough and the lady at front desk was friendly but I have paid less than I did for this room in other motels and got so much more for my money. This is not a good value for the money spent. I won't return.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jan N
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I had a king size bed. For a one star hotel . . it was very good . . Of course things are gunna be less quality than a 3 star. Clean room, nice size flat screen tv, everything worked and it was a good bed. Front desk was great!! If ya want better bath towels, a bigger tv, soaps, etc . . pay $40 more a night and get a 2 or 3 star hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms in the back are much quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2017

The front staff was friendly, but that is the only positive. I paid almost $200 on a busy weekend with my two kids. We got settled into the room after a busy day, and the first thing we noticed was that my bed smelled of pee. It seemed to be the blankets that smelled - the sheet and mattress were clean. But since the hotel (and all of Newport) were booked, there was nowhere else to go - so I pulled off the blankets and slept with only a sheet. Which ended up being ok because the room was hot - no A/C and no fan. The small window had no screen and opened up to a closed hallway. The bathroom was really dirty and grimy, and the shower had sand in the bottom. The walls were paper thin - the woman next door had a horrible cough ( I was worried she was dying). When I complained, the front desk did take $20 off of my room rate.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank girl74
Reviewed July 15, 2017

Do not stay here, do not even consider it. The hotel is disgusting! The staff are all incredibly rude and do not care about you at all. The GENERAL MANAGER has not even the slightest clue what customer service is. She will treat you like you are dirt and your business means nothing to them. You will be demeaned and ignored. PLEASE take your business elsewhere to a place where they will treat you like a person deserving of respect.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family