Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
Hotels.com
C$205
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 20
Get rewarded with One Key
All reviews cinnamon rolls yogurt biscuits and gravy oregon coast clean rooms nice stay desk pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2023 via mobile

We were unable to get into a room until 6:30 pm. We were told that the housekeeping manager had to personally inspect the rooms before the beleaguered desk clerk could assign them. A hotel has the primary job of getting people into rooms. This place failed.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah Heatherly, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2023

We are so sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was not up to par. We apologize for your unpleasant stay, and will work with our team to ensure more efficient check-in times.

Reviewed August 10, 2023

If I could write a negative number review I would. I didn't even get to make a reservation. I called to ask if the rooms had a bath or just a shower as some hotels are like that. I was answered by an extremely rude man who said it depends on what room I want. I told him what I was looking for and he said I would have to speak to someone else as he didn't want to talk to me!!!! When I asked him his name, he said "juan" but would not give me his surname saying "don't worry about it" and hung up on me. And that was on the Reservation Line. UNBELIEVABLE. I hate to think what the rest of the staff are like. Needless to say, I won't be staying there.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2023

Hi Seaside780931,

Thank you for checking our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport! We appreciate the business that you bring to Holiday Inn Express. We strive to meet the level of satisfaction every guest expects from an IHG® Hotels & Resorts property. I am sorry we missed the mark this time.

We take feedback seriously and would like to gather more details to communicate this with the relevant teams. I sent you a private message and hope you respond soon.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience and we will look forward to hosting one of your stays again.

Warmest Regards,

Alice P.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed July 17, 2023 via mobile

i'm not sure how new this facility is but everything looked contemporary, really clean and nice. The room had very comfortable queen size beds, and we slept well. Excellent climate control, and the room a very large flat panel TV. The room was very quiet. We heard no external noise at all. The breakfast was pretty standard for this type of operation. Price for the hotel seemed right for what we got. I recommend it highly.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2023

They didn‘t clean our room while we were there. Told us yesterday it would be cleaned every other day. Got clean towels and the promise it would be cleaned today. But today still not cleaned. Toaster since yesterday partly broken, no sign that this will be fixed anytime soon

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2023

Hello Vielreisende2010,

Thank you for your stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newport, Oregon.

We're determined to make your stay pleasant, and I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered during your visit. I have shared your comments with the hotel management. I trust that the actions that they will be taking will make your next stay with us better than the last. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels and Resorts Service

Reviewed May 12, 2023 via mobile

This hotel is outstanding, and should be the standard of all hotels
Notified on the website that our room was ready, checkin was one of the best I’ve ever experienced. Spacious modern clean room, with fridge and microwave. We had been traveling all day and found enough variety of food in the food pantry to just eat in our room
enjoyed a cup of coffee in our room from a nice mini k cup and had a good breakfast ( biscuits and gravy!!) before checking out that morning.

Date of stay: May 2023