“Unexpected lunch”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: This was previously known as "Gino's Fish Market."
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We were headed to Tillamook for grilled cheese and tomato soup when we stopped in Newport to look around. We saw this restaurant and I joked with my husband that I bet you can get good clam chowder there. I am not even a fan of clam chowder. He said, "Let's go." Ha, we had a pre-lunch lunch! Chowder was absolutely delicious and the crab cake I had was a first...usually a crab cake is filled with fillers, this one was mostly crab. What a delightful accidental find for us!

2  Thank Teni725

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

All eight of us loved this place. Fish tacos are amazing. Crew Platter for the hearty appetite. Calamari and sea-pups make great appetizers. The service was personal and fast. We’ll come back here.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My gf and I had Fish & Chips. It was very delicious, including the coleslaw. I really recommend that dish and the venue is in a cute little area! :)

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten at Ocean Bleu several times and have never been disappointed. Their Seafood is always fresh and delicious. The staff is Young and somewhat inexperienced but very pleasant and helpful. For good seafood Ocean Bleu is right up there with the best in Newport.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Ocean Bleu at Gino’s is a casual seafood restaurant with excellent local fare. We enjoyed the fresh-caught local Rockfish and chips.

Service was friendly and prompt and prices very reasonable. We only wish we’d found this place before spending twice as much the night before at a nearby restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2018