“Best pizza in Town”

Figaro's Pizza
Ranked #58 of 123 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 17, 2018

When it comes to buying pizza for just me and my husband or when we have the house full of family I always go here and everyone in the family raves about the pizza.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2018

I love their pizza!! Always so good and fresh, never had a complaint here. I am so sad to hear they are closing :(

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We had some visitors to our campsite and settled on pizza to feed the tweenies. The X-large Mamas special and a big salad was a hit.

All was quite after that delicious meal. Figaro's added fresh tomatoes , onions and dressings to that large salad.
I will definitely be going back on another trip.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Figaro's Pizza is hands-down my husband's favorite pizza place...and I'm willing to say he has converted me and I'm a Figaro's fan now too! We are regulars at this location, and every time we get a pizza here its always done just right...simple, no frills, just darn good pizza!

Whenever I come in here, the customer service is great, the people working here are always friendly and helpful, and nice to chat with. I usually always just walk in and order, and my pizza is always done in a timely fashion, I never have to wait very long for it to be made. Our staple is the Hawaiian, and we get it baked by them, however they also have the option where you can take-and-bake at home if you like. Sometimes I also get a couple cookies (they are made in-house!) and are a super delicious treat while I wait for my pizza!!

We always get their original crust, which is perfect, but they have other options as well. Their sauce is good and flavorful, pretty much a solid all-around great tasting pizza sauce. Ingredients are also very good, and they don't scrimp on toppings either. Another thing I REALLY love about Figaro's is they don't BURN the pizza while cooking it...its hot and the cheese is melted, but not crusty and brown (I HATE places that overcook the pizzas!!!)...when they come out of the ovens they are always just done the perfect amount of time, melted cheese but not overdone...LOVE it!! Their pizzas are not overly greasy either, I really like that about Figaro's as well. Just really good pizza with great flavor and done just right!

There's a reason why we are regulars here, they are consistently good and we love the product Figaro's puts out...keep up the good work creating excellent pizzas!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

It wasn't horrible, but I probably won't go back. Last time I went someone went a little crazy on the cheese and ruined all the flavor of the other items. It was like 1980 level of cheese. Wanted to taste the other item.

Date of visit: March 2017