“Really Tasty Pizza and Calzone”

Cobblestone Pizza Co.
Ranked #49 of 121 Restaurants in Newport
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Decided to try this establishment mostly because, as far as i could tell among the Newport establishments they were the only pizza place around that made their own dough. For a pizza connoisseur, those flying saucers most of the chains use as a base for their pizza are a travesty. Upon entering I found a clean little restaurant with a variety of craft beers available. was greeted by a friendly order taker and I asked her directly if their food was good. the pizza maker, a young lady standing there emphatically said yes. I then said make me 2 of the best calzones you have ever made. She said, I will. About 15 minutes later I got both a vegetable and a meat calzone with a generous cup of obviously house made tomato sauce that was the best I have tasted in years. The calzones were also delicious full of fresh ingredients. All in all a great little restaurant. .

1  Thank George C

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

We ordered a pizza and spaghetti with Italian sausage. I expected the sausage would be a link but it was crumbles. It was still good . The pizza was s small and the spaghetti came with salad and garlic rolls all for $20.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Having girls weekend and after long day at beach decided to order delivery. The gentleman who took the order warned us it would be a long wait due to big orders before us. It ended up not taking that long at all.

When the driver arrived there were no garlic knots with the Caesar salad as we thought there was supposed to be, but the driver was very quick to say he would be right back with them. He returned in less than 10 minutes along with ranch dressing. Very friendly service.

The pizza was nice and hot, flavorful with crust that wasn't too doughy. The garlic knots were tasty, but a little too greasy for us.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

We went for dinner it was not too crowded but it seemed to take a bit longer than expected to get a one topping pizza. It was not bad but it wasn't any better to me than digiornos.

Reviewed August 3, 2017

Absolutely loved Cobblestone! Delivery time was long but the pizza was worth it. It will be our only pizza place to eat when on the Oregon coast

2  Thank danbabb