See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 21, 2016

It was clean! my #1 priority. It also was a great value and location. The staff was very accommodating. Especially Mike, in the morning he was such an interesting person to talk to while enjoying fresh coffee and local fresh baked goods. True they do not open until 8 am. This isn't fancy but I would recommend it for a over night stop on the road.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2016 via mobile

First I was charged a $50 deposit because I was paying cash. We stayed for 3 nights. When we went to check out the office was not open, this was 7:45 am. So we came back at noon after our meeting and the office was closed again until 3:30 pm. I called the number on the door and told the person who I was and what room I had been in and would like my deposit back. She said they had decided to keep it because there were towels all over the bathroom and the beds were messed up. And that one of the outlets was loose...we did not do this, she said well you were the last one in the room. So I'm being punished for something someone else did. The beds were really broken down and the metal frame was very uncomfortable when sitting on the edge of the bed. The after pressure in the shower was non existent. The floor was never vacuumed and we were in a room that was so small it should have only had one bed in it. There were 2, one ueen and one full and they were shoved against the wall so the second person had to climb up from the foot of the bed. I will never stay with this chain again. I thought when you rented a room you didn't have to clean it yourself to get your deposit back. Very tacky.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank real65blonde
Reviewed September 7, 2016

The room was clean with a fridge and the front desk person Mike was very helpful and friendly. Internet was a bit iffy at times. Con't breakfast is not served until 8am. They had tasty homemade cakes. Good option for this location. Cheers and happy travels.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2016

After reading many of the negative on line reviews I was hesitant to keep our confirmed reservation. I am so glad we did. From the front desk staff who were friendly and welcoming to the nice accommodations (full kitchen) we could not have been more pleased. They are so close to everything and a short walk to Nye Beach.

We will certainly not hesitate to book at this location again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask about a room with kitchenette
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was great for what we needed. It was very clean; not one sign if dirt or hair in the shower, cleaned even in the corners on the floors. Stocked towels for the number of people we had (2 adults) and this hotel IS pet friendly although their website says otherwise. They except dogs up to 45 lbs, but they didn't ask to see our pet. They do charge a $25 deposit. A few weird people walking by on the main road, but thats to be expected being so close to the Highway. Good place for the night or weekend! Also has a continental breakfast (bonus in our book). Cant beat it for the price on the coast.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple