“Excellent Mexican Food for area”
Review of La Herradura

La Herradura
Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

Being from Southern Arizona, I am fairly picky about my mexican food. La Herradura is the closest to Sonoran style food I've had in the Northwest.

I typically eat seafood when in this area, mom and dad wanted Mexican food and this is their local favorite.

I had a chicken enchilada, beans and rice. The chicken was well seasoned, the enchilada sauce was tasty, the beans and rice were very good.

I will definitely be back next trip.

Reviewed May 10, 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite local spots. The quality of food is very consistent, and we always get great service. The Margaritas are among the best available in Coos County. Prices are very fair considering the amount of food served.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Three of my friends ordered the same dish I did because it is my favorite (# 14 on the lunch menu) and two order something else and everyone was very happy! Good prices, great food, great service, and great location.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

It's not Texas Mexican food, but there was plenty of it and the flavors were great! Tried something new and enjoyed it. If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault!

Reviewed February 16, 2017

The burritos are huge, beans and rice hot and tasty, and every entree we have ever had there has been flavorful and savory and delicious. We have never been disappointed. We hosted pre wedding dinner here and had a great time with speedy friendly service for some hard to please people.