“Great Asian food”

Tai's Dynasty
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in North Bend
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 14, 2017

Everything is great and they have been in the area for over 20 years. We usually get General Tso's Chicken.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

I went with my family (2 children and an infant) and told the hostess that we needed a table as the car seat would not fit into a booth. The hostess attempted to seat us at a booth. When I again requested a table she refused to give me one. This is the second time this has happened to us there so we politely left the restaurant. I phoned the manager and the first person I spoke with was rude, demanding to know why I wanted to speak with a manager. After I finally got the manager on the phone she told me that I should have put my car seat on top of their high chair (my infant cannot sit up yet). So incredibly unsafe. She didn't apologize or anything. The restaurant was not packed and there were two open tables. We will not be back. Went to Kum Yons in Coos Bay instead. Well worth relocating for!!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

The hotel clerk recommended and said it was everyones favorite so I tried and was not disappointed, service wasnt very attentive but the food was fresh and really good

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit and we were disappointed overall. First, the potstickers were very good and a substantial amount. Our main course was War Wonton Soup. Here's the good and the bad. The bowls were gigantic. That's good. The soup broth was just a bowl of water. That's bad. There were LOTS of goodies in the soup, and all tasty. That's good. The broth should be flavorful enough to stand on it's own. My wife added sriracha to hers, while I added hoisin to mine. Still wasn't enough.

They restaurant was clean and the service was very good.

Reviewed February 16, 2017

We are always pleased with food and service here and we always see lots of people we know! They are noted for fresh fresh ingredients cooked to order and widely varied menu of asian meals. They serve large quantities and we always have lunch tomorrow box to take home...nope the dog is not lucky, the carry out if for ME!