“Awesome Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This pizza is the best I have had in Coos County and the apps they offer are huge enough for four people easy.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

It is loud, but has a unique seating arrangement with picnic style tables and chairs. There is a fireplace and TV, with a few arcade games. The pizza was ok, but nothing special. Don't have too high of expectations,a nd you won't be disappointed. The place was clean as well.

Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for dinner one night. We got 20 wings and a large salad. The salad was huge and my only complaint was it was mostly iceberg lettuce. There were a few leaves of romaine but mostly iceberg. The wings were very large and not enough sauce. The pizza looked really good so I’ll be back to try the pizza next time.

Nothing but great marks for service. They took our order and delivered everything to the table. I asked for more sauce and they got right in it.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I have been eating here for 40 plus years and the last time I was there I was met by snarky staff, dirty table and the vegetables on my pizza were raw! Top was raw, bottom burnt. Done with this place for pizza. Rather order Dominos.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Been here for years serving the best pizza and beer! Local owners that continue the local tradition of the best pizza in town