“nasty”

Lucky Dragon Buffet
Ranked #49 of 62 Restaurants in North Bend
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Bugs and more bugs and then they had a rat or a mouse whatever i didnot get close enough to look at it.. also was charged full amount and didnot even eat

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

I was looking forward to eating here after 2 previous bad to marginal dining experiences. There was NOTHING in the buffet that tasted good. Everything was poor tasting AND in quality. I was insulted when asked to pay for my meal. Most of what l took to eat was still on my plate. I will NEVER go back here again. I really cannot see HOW they are able to stay in business....

Reviewed January 10, 2017

I've eaten here many times and sadly it has declined. It opens at 11:30: at noon we were told it would be about ten minutes before the buffet was fully stocked, and even after those ten minutes only about half their usual selection was there. Not as tasty as it once was. Fewer selections. Waitstaff is prompt unless the place is very busy. Prices have increased but variety has decreased. It's okay for a quick and filling buffet but just isn't as good as it used to be.

1  Thank HJF1990
Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly. With that being said it goes downhill from there. For a Buffett their was a small selection and for what we paid ($12.95 a person) we had hoped for more then a few chicken selections and a few noodle types. Desert selections weren't worth the risk of an upset stomach later. Maybe we caught them on a bad day? Whatever the case we won't risk trying them again.

Reviewed July 9, 2016

We went in about 5:00p.m. Were greeted right away with a smile and drinks promptly arrived at our table. There were only 3 other patrons in this huge establishment. Nothing sticks out in my mind as outstanding. Every Chinese buffet seems to have the same food which looks like it comes frozen and they thaw it out and put in in the warming pans. I had fried rice, BBQ ribs, angel hair pasta, egg flower soup, fried shrimp (frozen type and way overcooked), Hubby had the same but some steamer clams which he said were really good. I had a small piece of white cake for dessert. The bill for two was almost $27.00. The place was nicely decorated and clean. If you have a big group this is the place to go because they have the room. Many tables.