“Large Variety of Great Food”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 18 Restaurants in Oakridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 9, 2018

The service is wonderfully welcoming and last time we were in, although we were a large group we were served quickly. There are many food choices and if you do not see what you want, you just tell them and they can do it for you. (I like an enchilada but with mole.) When you sit down you are greeted with warm chips and salsa! I am not sure if they are homemade but they are very good! Food is always hot and there is plenty of it!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

We took a group of 35 here and they were able to accomodate us between a large table and a bunch of booths. They were very busy as a result but the food and service were excellent

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Had a very nice lunch here. Staff is very friendly, large menu to choose from. I had the seafood chili relleno and was very happy with my choice.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

We dined here with our RV group of 10 couples. The staff was very efficient and still friendly and outgoing. Great service. The Margaritas were delicious and very large. My enchiladas were excellent as was my wife's chicken Fajitas. There were 18 other people in our group and not one complaint. The opposite actually. Lots of satisfaction.

Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

Not many choices for food in Oakridge so happy there was this friendly Mexican restaurant

Seating needs an upgrade as the booth was collapsing as we sat in it.

Fajitas were good