“Good rooms, helpful manager”

Travelodge Pendleton OR
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Vancouver, Canada
“Good rooms, helpful manager”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

My car broke down in Pendleton and the Travelodge was the place I coasted into. It turned out great. The owner was helpful in suggesting places to tour and restaurants. The room was clean and everything I expect in a motel. Breakfast was good, bagels, danish, fruit, coffee, juice and on. WiFi worked fine. Didn't test the TV, but I'm sure it was a TV. The motel is in a nice location within walking distance of everything that Pendleton has to offer. I found the town a great place to spend a couple of days wand was even a little sad to leave. Altogether it was a good experience

Room Tip: The back side of the motel would be quieter. My room was close to traffic, so loud in the evening a...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank faronium

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We checked in late in the evening on our trip enroute to the Wallowas and appreciated the reasonable rate. It was apparent that the owners of this motel take pride in their property. It was very clean and tidy inside and out. The man was helpful to ask if we were hungry (we were) and offered suggestions of what might be open. We found our room to be clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a great shower head which is always appreciated. Although our room was warm, it quickly cooled off after the A/C was turned on. The only downside was that it was a little louder than most. Some people may find that helpful if other guests are noisy, but we just thought we might have slept more soundly if the AC was a quieter unit. We enjoyed the simple breakfast that was provided: cereal, toast, bagels or biscuits, bananas, juice. This was just the sort of place we look for on our road trips.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kargeen
Bothell, Washington
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Bait and Switch.
We drove in late, and asked to see a room - which smelled like smoke. They said it was the new carpet, which seriously made me laugh.
Room #2 was okay, and they came down a bit in their overpriced rates. The room was decent, but there were extra charges on my card! When I called to inquire, Ron was very rude, and told me I used a rollaway bed. I asked them if they should maybe put a note on the beds if they intend to bloat the room fees it is was used. They said they always mentioned it at the desk, which they did not. So, bottom line – if you HAVE to stay here don’t let your kid use the rollaway instead of the queen, it might be cuter but apparently it’s a lot more expensive to make up.
Not up to par with Travelodge, and lost a potential 3x a year customer over their lack of service.

2 Thank Tyler A
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 26 July 2011

We stood a travelodge this last week and we had a very lovely stay !!!
As you first walk in the door you can smell the cleanliness of the lobby area.
The front desk young lady was very helpful and always with a smile, she offered to accommodate us either on the top floor or the bottom which was very nice of her .
This lovely motel was definitely worth the amount we paid for .Before we stopped here we went down town to get some rates,some were a little to cheap like the relax inn down the road, but definitely we didnt want to stay there just by looking at their building so we went back around to travelodge, If you want to pay a cheap rate and get very little for your money, then go somewhere else, ( good things cost more) this is totally worth the extra dollar or 2.
The rooms were very nice and immaculate clean!!!! the bed was very nice and comfortable and the sheets very white and spotless
They offer a little breakfast in the mornings which is a plus
We will for sure stay there again , this is the best deal in down town pendleton and we want everyone to know about them!!I was reading the negative reviews about this motel and was very surprisedI!! " people if you are bringing undeclared pets in a hotel/motel property of course you are going to get charged!! who cares if it stays in your car!! people have no way of knowing that!!!
If youre booking online and lying about how many beds you need for the people youre bringing in to get a cheap rate of course you will get charged cuz youre using this facility !! hellooo!!!
Come on this is jsut common sense, if you dont travel alot you need to get out there and rent get informed about hotel/motel rules!!!
Overall this place is great! best experience we've had in years. A+++

Room Tip: Immaculate clean
Ammon, Idaho
Reviewed 14 July 2011

The room was incredibly clean and smelled nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again on my way back to Oregon. Restaurants are close as this is a small town. Pendleton is so cute as is this motel.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Just back from a trip through some great Oregon mountain motorcycle riding on our Harleys. I stay at a lot of small motels probably 20-30 nights a riding season across the NW and Canada, and this is maybe the cleanest, tidiest, well maintained and friendliest motels I've been in in the past few years. A friend and I stayed there Sat. night and I booked online Thursday asking for adjacent rooms on the ground floor so we could park our bikes in front. Everything was as we requested, fast check in, all with smiles! I read the reviews first because I like CLEAN rooms and solid beds.....and close to some choices for dining and drinks....and a must....walkable distance to such.
Not only is it clean, but there are very nice flower baskets hanging, freshly painted steps and walkways, etc. The folks who run it are interested in your wellbeing and lodging and that you have any info you need. They even walked my helmet down to my room that I was going to walk back and get after parking my bike!
You will be happy with this choice.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
Pendleton, South Carolina
Reviewed 15 June 2011

The room I had was super-clean & nicely decorated (they even had nice art work for their pictures and they matched!) It had a 2 star rating but I've stayed at 2-stars, and this one was at least a 3 for cleaniness, friendliness, and matching furniture. It would have been perfect if it only had a swimming pool! Other than that, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business