See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I stayed here last week, and the owner is great. Very friendly, down home kind of place. Not fancy, but they have free Wi-Fi, and it was clean and comfortable, and inexpensive. Just what I needed for an overnight in Pendleton. I'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed December 7, 2015

Stayed here one night with my boyfriend. Nice room, good price, very friendly and informative owners. We received a voucher for a free chai tea from the little restaurant next to the lobby. There was also a free shuttle that comes directly to the hotel to go to and from the Wild horse casino. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2015

I have stayed in a Knights Inn in Indiana a thousand years ago was pleasantly surprised and when I saw Pendleton,Or had one, I jumped at trying it again..This is a Wyndam Motel, newly acquired, so they are doing some fixing up from what it used to be..My room was for a single since I mostly travel alone, the bed was perfect, little soft, not stiff as a rock. Perfect for my back and body, Room clean, coffee maker, Micro and small fridge for your convenience..A walk in shower...And because this time of the year its cold outside the heat was on I entered the room, it was great..Finally a large TV-;32 inch I think but really do not know! When I am away its
the weather and news and I am asleep....There also was a a radio in the room with a alarm button and the desk also called with my request for wake up; therefore I missed nothing I was scheduled to be at.. The desk people were very helpful and friendly..A husband and Wife team..The Continental breakfast was a bit light, but it was a good starter; Hot Coffee,Milk 2%, Juice, Cereal two types, cold or hot and sweet rolls and hard boiled eggs starting 6:30 AM Oregon,Time...
The Motel is a older two story type building, property has a outside pool, sitting area and is in a business area....Its also a block or so from some great eating places

Room Tip: Seniors pick a ground floor/ no elevator try for walk in shower................
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Upon arrival there was some sort of drug bust going on with mega police presence. Manager seemed unconcerned and gave us a room where water was on floor in bathroom and locks didn't work. This looks like transitional housing. People live here full time. Needless to say we left immediately and checked in to the Red Lion down highway. Much nicer and peace of mind. Don't fall for "free breakfast". It's a joke.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed June 28, 2015

My husband and I were on the way to Salt Lake city and had to stop at Pendleton because it was already midnight. We looked around for a decent hotel and went to a hotel that the sign showed "open" but nobody come out after we rang the door bell couple of times. We decide to drove along the street and saw The Travelers Inn. The hotel looked decent from outside and clean. The front desk was nice and helpful. We decided to spend one night at the hotel. We got one clean, queen bedroom, nice A/C, and clean bathroom. The refrigerator and microwave were old but works well. The furniture are old style but that is what made it unique. The breakfast was good for the price and clean. We enjoyed our one night stay over there and will come back again if we need a short stay at Pendleton. In summary, the hotel is good and decent for the price.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple