All reviewsportland airportroom was cleanburger kingcascade stationthe breakfast areabasic hotelrental cardecent breakfastan early morning flightyogurtpark and flyspent one nightlight rail systemcomplimentary breakfastwould stay againpleasant stayfree parking
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable hotel with basic amenities. Breakfast was adequate, Room was quiet and room temperature could be adjusted to taste. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Airport shuttle within five minutes to airport and park and fly options available. This was the cheapest of four Marriotts near the airport but there was nothing “cheap” about it.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here to catch a 5 am flight so had to get up at 3 am. Their shuttle runs every 30 minutes through the night. They had cold breakfast items out at 2 am. The desk was helpful. Driver was on schedule. Hotel is quiet and well located. While the rooms are perhaps s touch tired they are average or above. A good experience. I would stay there agsin.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jay F
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Clean airport motel with microwave, coffee maker, and small fridge in the room. Efficient check-in. Airport shuttle starts at 3 a.m. Breakfast was quite good but it is only available 6-9 a.m. I was aware of trains, highway, airplanes and neighbors. But it was quiet for sleeping and the bed was very comfortable. Overall, it was a pleasant stay and I slept well. I will stay here again when I have an early morning flight.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

My flight bumped my connected flight therefore I arrived several hours earlier than my reservation. Both my fiancé and I were exhausted through tour travels, so we called the hotel to try to get the front desk to extend our reservation from one night to two (accounting for our arrival at 2am). The front desk staff immediately deflected and said the hotel was fully committed. We were stunned but asked if she could send the hotel shuttle so we could be on property when the first available room came available. She said “No, you can’t do that because you would be loitering”. We were taken aback by this response. Frankly, She was not trying to accommodate us. She went on to ask “ Isn’t there another hotel you can go to?” We moved forward to explain how
This wouldn’t make sense logistically. We chose this particular property for a reason. We asked for the GM info and all of a sudden a room came available.
This was surprising but my fiancé and I were tired. We checked in and made small talk and went to bed.
Around 9am the front desk manager called us and asked if we had a problem? We were again surprised due to no complaint being made. The front desk manager began by interrogating us about how our reservation got moved? Why did it get moved? Then informing us of their policy?; Then explaining why her agent was correct in the way she handled the situation.
The front desk manager went on to explain why she was changing the rate we originally booked for. The front desk manager was combative and argumentative throughout our entire interaction with her, which prevented us from handling the business we came for. At one point in our conversation with the Front Desk Manager she admitted she was not being empathetic to us as a guest. We are currently speaking to Marriott corporate and hopefully the GM of this property. This is the worst experience I have ever had with a Marriott property.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank LawStudentTravels
Reviewed January 23, 2018

I travel often and will choose Marriott frequently. I have come to expect a level of consistency concerning comfort, service, and cleanliness. However, this location proved to be a disappointment. While attempting to adjust the temperature in the room, I noticed the A/C unit kept shutting off regardless of the setting. I then contacted the front desk. The attendant explained that this is normal, and this is an energy saving feature and there is nothing she can do about it. This is definitely unacceptable and would prevent me from staying again or recommending the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business