1,302 results
All reviews cupcakes bottle kitchen pineapple hospitality tommy bahama great location pineapple theme morrison bridge free bikes robes and slippers waterfront park self parking willamette river bottled water within walking distance saturday market light sleeper street noise
Reviewed March 30, 2018

The hotel was very clean! I love how soap, shampoo, etc. was provided on the walls as to not waste plastic! Front desk staff (Tye?, Scott & the guy who helped open the Boston hotel) & bartender John were SO FRIENDLY!!!! Would have liked coffee in the morning in the lobby like all the hotel hotels we stayed at on our vacation. Bedding was funky and slid off the bed during the night. All in all, great job Hotel Rose!

Room Tip: Don't hesitate to stay here!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lucas L, General Manager at Hotel Rose - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Hello J D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Rose. We are so happy that you enjoyed your time with us and we love to hear when our team takes good care of our guests. We appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

My stay was perfect comfy beds and u pay for what you get amazing bathrooms very clean nice front desk would definitely recommend it went to dinner there food was amazing staff very welcoming and nice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lucas L, General Manager at Hotel Rose - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Hello Shawna W,

We love to hear when our guests have a perfect stay at Hotel Rose. We are so happy you enjoyed our restaurant as well as our wonderful front desk staff. We appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2018

We stayed for 5 nights during our stay and had to request coffee for the in-room coffee maker everyday of our stay. For the price we paid for our room, one would expect all consumables to be replenished daily without having to ask.

Room Tip: Would probably stay at a different hotel next time and would probably not consider a StayPineapple Hotel in another city.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Jim D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Rose. We apologize that your coffee was not replenished during your stay and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We appreciate your review and we hope to welcome you back soon for a better experience.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. Friendly staff, comfortable beds, great restaurant on site, convenient location. I was in town for a conference at the Marriott waterfront. Lucky for me that hotel was sold out. I walked to the conference two days by way of the waterfront park across the street. Comfortable room, loved the bedding, best hotel robe ever! The front desk staff was great. Very friendly and helpful. *only negative was the second night the AC in the room was not working properly. I just opened a window.
I would stay there again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Hello Melisa H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Hotel Rose. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with us and we love to hear when our guests take full advantage of our location to get out and enjoy the city. We appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I like hotels with unique themes. This hotel's theme is all about Pineapples. Its very neat and a very nice atmosphere.
They also have a unique experience in the room. The bed is very comfy and comes with a unique comforter that you are meant to wrap around yourself while in bed. While this may not be positive towards snuggling with the significant other, it is very comfortable and I was very warm all night. It was one of the best nights in a hotel bed I have had.
My friends and I hit the bar for the evening. They had a good selection of drinks and food. I was surprised to not see any specialty pineapple drinks (at least I didn't see them on the menu), but the drinks we got were good and the food was great.
They had a live band "Newport Sirens" singing some old fashioned 40's songs with three ladies fully dressed up and with the amazing hair of the time. They were excellent and we spent all evening listening to the great music. The singers even came around afterword and thanked everyone for visiting and listening.
The next morning we had a great breakfast. The choices were excellent and the prices were reasonable.
The whole bar/restaurant setup is very nice and it gives no reason to go elsewhere when you check in.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

One catch. Parking is on site (below the hotel), but you can't get in the elevator without a key. So you actually have to leave the parking structure, go up the hill, and into the hotel through the front door. I understand hotel security, but they should at least have stairs leading up to check-in. It was just a little wonky, and not clearly spelled out on any signs.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Lucas L, General Manager at Hotel Rose - A Staypineapple Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Hello oxx155,

Thank you so much for your review of Hotel Rose. We are so happy you enjoyed your time with your friends as well as the live music at Bottle + Kitchen. We appreciate your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.