2,968 results
All reviews driftwood room driftwood bar hollywood theme gracie's restaurant de luxe pillow menu the pearl rooms are small beautiful hotel corner room happy hour room service hotel bar old school front desk staff valet parking few blocks
Reviewed December 27, 2015

Classic, spotless jewel of a find with kind, caring and well trained staff.
Service is excellent, rooms are quiet, well appointed and clean, 2 onsite restaurants, centrally located with classic touches.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 23, 2015

From start to finish, this experience was absolutely lovely. Elise checked me in and I was lucky enough to be the guest of the day with a free upgrade. Everyone was friendly and perfect. I was able to speak to the manager the next morning, and Elise checked me out when I left. My experience was wonderful and I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank charlottehh201
Reviewed December 23, 2015

Valet, Front Desk, Room Service all exceedingly excellent. Upgraded without having to ask. The decor of the room, the lobby, the bar, and even the hallways was very cool. Nice location for walking to downtown restaurants and shops. We'll be back.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Our first time in Portland. Fantastic hotel in the heart of the city - great classic Hollywood era theme throughout - very professional, knowledgeable staff with exceptional service and attention to detail. Very creative menu options once in your room - not just food, but pillow (neck pillow arrived within one minute of request!), pre-loaded ipods, spiritual reading choices and even pet massages. This hotel thinks of everything! Creative drinks in the Driftwood lounge with 2 happy-hour periods and tasty munchies each day! The bar fills to capacity, so the bar staff will provide the same options in the classy lobby area. This hotel will be first our list for our next Portland adventure.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank howardleslief
Reviewed December 22, 2015

Overall a very good and comfortable experience. The only thing I was unhappy about was the long wait I had in waiting to be seated in the restaurant for breakfast only to then be told that I needed to book a table. Still, it hasn't marred my general impression of the hotel which is very favourable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo