This place is perfect for a group of young people visiting Portland.
* Good price - around $120 per night it cost us
* Location - gentle 15min walk to downtown, nightlife etc.
* Surroundings - Suki's restaurant downstairs does a job, supermarket across the road
* Room - new safe, good quality FREE WiFi.
Overall absolutely no complaints, would definitely stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Travelodge Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Portland City Center Hotel Portland
- Portland Travel Lodge
- Portland Travelodge