All reviews jack rabbit executive tower huge tv espresso maker great location lobby bar beautiful hotel heart of downtown room service business trip self parking would definitely stay here again happy hour comfortable bed top floor a great stay central location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Suffering through a neighbor's love making session at 1 AM is not cause enough to have the hotel move our rooms. So... I'm going to say the experience so far has been poor.

Check in was also problematic. The keys didn't work the first time around.

Cleanliness is also questionable. Lots of hairs on the bathroom floor.

Decor is nice?

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobkins123
OLIVIAM2613, Front Office Manager at The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear bobkins123,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am truly sorry to hear about the disturbances and inconveniences you experienced while at The Duniway as well as the poor condition of your guest room upon arrival. Please know this is not typical, as we normally receive many compliments about our guest rooms.

We do take our guest comments to heart, so I will make sure to address your concerns with the appropriate staff to ensure we provide a better guest experience in the future. Please reach out to me at (503)226-1611 so that I can make this right for you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always like the rather quirky Duniway hotel, so much nicer than the hilton and even the porter in many ways. The staff this trip were amazing and the breakfast service is now stella! One previous visits it took ages to get the bill or get served. They obviously listened to feedback and now everything whizzes out, including the bill. Which is great when on business. But they also don't rush you, so this is now almost the perfect hotel in Portland, if only the provided SAD lamps to get me through the dark and miserable Oregon winters!

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Compass817778, General Manager at The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Daniel,

We appreciate this feedback very much, so happy to hear your service at Jackrabbit was on point. I'll work on those SAD lamps for you but really why let the winter get you down when you can settle into our comfortable accommodations and enjoy a few cocktails at our cozy bar.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

When you travel weekly for work and then are an avid traveler for fun, you spend A LOT of time in hotels! Very rarely are there hotels that treat you and make you feel like family, but the Duniway is one of those unique gems. It is a first class experience from the moment you check in until you leave. The ENTIRE hotel staff is very welcoming, service-oriented, kind and dedicated to making your stay the best it possibly can be. The Jackrabbit at the hotel serves delicious, gourmet meals too. I've had many breakfasts there, the burger, pear and blue cheese salad, roasted chicken, fried chicken sandwich and so much more and loved every single bite of them all. Chelsea, David, Matt, Brittany and Artie are the best! They all excel at what they do and provide the best service from check in to meals to drinks at the bar. And Ryan is a top-notch general manager. It's evident he cares about his guests! They all do! The beds are some of the comfiest I've slept in and you can't beat the location. It's for these reasons (and people) and more that I continue to make the Duniway my ONLY hotel for Portland stays.

Room Tip: They all are great!!!
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled on business

Wow is right! Thank you very much for this awesome review, this is poster board material. I couldn't agree more about Chelsea, David, Matt, Brittany, and Artie they are simply the best and we are so lucky to have them doing what they do best. We are absolutely honored to be on your favorite hotel list on the planet!

We will see you the next time your travels bring you to Portland,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Duniway is excellent. Great cocktails (tasty and strong), great service, comfy rooms, and convenient location. Was there for business but enjoyed the atmosphere of the hotel every evening. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Compass817778, General Manager at The Duniway Portland, a Hilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Why thank you Abbie! I am so thrilled you enjoyed the overall atmosphere, I can't think of a better place to enjoy a tasty and strong cocktail.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay here. The hotel staff was so courteous and accommodating. When we first arrived, our room was being touched up by a painter, so we returned to the desk and the woman was so apologetic and actually got us drink vouchers to enjoy while we waited for them to get a different room ready. The room was gorgeous and spacious and had such unique touches, like the old-time looking radio that was actually blue-tooth enabled! It’s in a great location. The restaurant and bar area are trendy yet comfortable, plus the food is excellent! I loved this hotel and will definitely return.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Sarah B,

Thank you for your understanding on the slight misshape upon arrival. I am so happy to hear the staff handled this with grace by getting you settled at the bar with a complimentary cocktail. The team here at the hotel and at Jackrabbit are very much looking forward to your return visit.