See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in a king room with jacuzzi the night before our flight overseas.
First room neither had a plug for the tub, nor linens for the sofa bed. Complained and asked for new room or discount due to paying the higher price specifically for the much-needed jacuzzi tub. We were moved to another room, which thankfully had the plug. First room had lovely roses. Second room had some weird flowers that looked more like weeds.
Checked-out too early to get breakfast.
Rooms were pretty clean.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2018

Searched for a while until I booked this place. Pictures are not accurate. Rooms are in poor condition. Our first room had to be changed as the ground flood window was split in half and the shower curtain rod was tore out of the wall. The second room we had was very poorly cleaned. The bathroom door had a hole in it that was classily covered with wood grain duct tape. The sauna was out of order. The hotel charges for extra linen ($20). The maid service is very substandard. The front desk staff was very polite. The neighborhood is really not good after dark. Go elsewhere, we paid $301 for two nights. This hotel is in the top 3 hotels of the worst I have stayed in. Breakfast was horrible due to the fact that nobody was replenishing meal items.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

Wow! Had two rooms adjoining
Checked on at 8:30p.m., dead tired. One room could not be unlocked. Apparently the door batteries were dead and it would be "tomorrow or the next day before a technician" could fix it! While at the check in desk a women complained about the "blood spatters on the wall in her room". The rooms ate very tired. DO NOT STAY HERE!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2018

We reserved a King Suite with a sofa-pullout. On check in they then charged us an additional $20.00 for the bedding for the sofa. When we got to the room, the coffee pot had stale coffee in it. When I called the front desk to get coffee pods and to get the room cleaned and the sofa-bed made up I was told to come to the front desk. Upon arriving at the front desk they handed me two coffee pods and a pillow, sheets, blanket for me to make up the sofa-bed.
The lights over the king bed did not work, the bathroom was less than clean, and the place was noisy. The "breakfast" consisted of coffee and a waffle machine and some cold cereal.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with family and it was the worst hotel of my life. We had 2 rooms but only needed 1. The guy at the fron desk changed us to 1 room but the manager went and charged my card for the other room. I asked for my money back and got a refund but that was another drama. Every time I walked downstairs the manager was in an argument with a customer. One person said they had dirty towels and power points hanging out of the wall and he had little kids and the manager couldn’t care. Our towels were dirty and were expected to pay extra money for sheets on our third bed. I have never seen a manager speak so rudely to paying customers. This would have to be the worst hire stay of my life. This place deserves to be investigated.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family